- 10-hour day trip to Galinhos from Natal
- Reach the fishing village by boat
- Explore the area's semi-deserted beaches
- Listen to your guide's informative commentary about the region
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Located on a peninsula, Galinhos is home to just 2,000 residents and is only accessible via boat. The village practices a way of life from a simpler time, counting on fishing and salt cultivation for its economic health.
Disembark the coach and board a boat for a cruise to your destination. Along the way, weave through mangrove swamps and watch the local fishermen pulling in their catch of the day. Upon arrival, check out the impressive sand dunes that line the semi-deserted beach and the area's salt flats.
This family-friendly tour offers the chance to escape the urban reaches of Natal and spend the day relaxing in this isolated corner of Rio Grande do Norte's coast.
At the conclusion of your day of exploration, take the boat back to your coach and return to Natal for drop-off at your hotel.