- 8-hour day trip to Maracajau from Natal
- Enjoy white sand beaches with crystal clear waters
- Diving adventure in the Parrachos
- Bring your camera to capture fantastic scenic views
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off via air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at your destination, enjoy the spectacular views of white sand beaches and turquoise ocean that makes locals refer to this area as 'the Brazilian Caribbean.'
Go diving in the Parrachos, islands located 4 miles (7km) offshore. Comprised of 3.5 acres (1.5 square km) of complex reef formations, this area is known for its abundant marine life. If you choose not to dive, the floating platforms allow non-divers a great opportunity to see the tropical fish and live coral as well.
Purchase food and drinks from one of the local beachside vendors for lunch. Relax on the sand and enjoy authentic Brazilian food while feeling the sun on your skin and the wind in your hair.
Return to Natal for drop-off at your hotel at the end of the day.