- 7-hour sightseeing tour of Natal and the south coast
- Visit Ponta Negra and Fortaleza dos Reis Magos
- Pirangi Beach and Via Costeira, two of the region's most popular beaches
- Admire the world's largest cashew tree
- See Morro de Careca, or 'Bald Hill'
- Learn about the region's traditions, history and culture from your local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Continue to the Fortaleza dos Reis Magos (The Fort of Three Wise Men,) which sits on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Built in the 16th century, this fortress was Natal's first major landmark.
Visit the neighborhoods of Ribeira, Rocas and Santos Reis, the oldest neighborhoods in the city and the center of its eventual urban growth. Continue to the Metropolitan Cathedral of Natal, an uber-modern building that holds 22,000 people, located in the city center. After exploring the cathedral, stop by a local crafts market to peruse traditional handicrafts and pick out some souvenirs.
Move on to the Morro de Careca (Bald Hill), a scenic lookout that offers panoramic views of the greater Natal area and Pirangi Beach. Visit the beach itself for a quick dip before ending your tour of Natal with drop-off at your hotel.