- Enjoy an open-air theater show during this night out in Natal
- Learn about Brazil's rich culture of music and movement
- See performances of Samba from Rio and Capoeira from Bahia
- Witness the Maculelê and Carimbó of the Amazon region
- Round-trip hotel transportation included
What You Can Expect
During this 4-hour outing, you'll experience the history and culture of Brazil through its music and dance. These cultural elements have always been a large part of Brazil's culture; watching this theater show is almost akin to taking a comprehensive tour of the country.
The Maculelê is presented with a Repentista or Embolador de Coco (coconut), and is one of the night's highlights. Other dances include the Frevo of Pernambuco, the Carimbó of the Amazon, the Samba of Rio de Janeiro, Capoeira from Bahia and the Forró of the North East. Some dances originate with the early settlers in Brazil and some with its Afro-Brazilian slaves. Most of them are still practiced today.
After this entertaining and memorable night out, enjoy drop-off back at your Natal hotel.