- Day trip to Montego Bay from Negril
- Admire views of the Caribbean on the scenic drive along the coast
- See old Jamaica defense relics, and visit the memorial to slave revolt leader Samuel Sharpe
- Take photos of Montego Bay from above at the Richmond Hill Hotel
- With your puchase of lunch or a tropical drink at Margaritaville, enjoy the waterslide and other activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
See the city’s highlights, from the Civic Center to old cannons to a former jail cell that’s now a souvenir shop. Visit the site where national hero Samuel Sharpe, a leader of the slave revolt, was hanged in the 1830s, and check out the Richmond Hill Hotel for panoramic views of Montego Bay — a great photo opportunity!
Then have some time to shop, if you wish, at a local crafts market. You’ll also have the chance to go to one of the most popular restaurants and hang-out places in town — Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville. Located on Montego Bay’s ‘Hip Strip,’ Margaritaville is a family-friendly beachside cafe, bar and mini-waterpark.
Perhaps have lunch here, sip on a frothy drink, relax in the sun, or plunge down the 120-foot (37-meter) waterslide from the rooftop terrace into the Caribbean Sea. Two water trampolines and a floating deck are also available. (All food and drinks are at your own expense; use of the water amenities is complimentary for guests who purchase food or drinks.) Or, if you'd prefer, you're free to explore the area on your own and meet your guide later on.
When your time in Montego Bay is up, you’ll be driven back to your Negril hotel.
Michael took us several places we were not aware we were going. It was very informative. Learned a lot about the area, the people, and the culture. You have the opportunity to make it a swimming/drinking/party tour, but we wanted to learn about MoBay and Negril.
it was expensive but tour was ok I was the only one on tour so I got the royal treatment. to go swimming with tour guide went out to lunch together. one on one