- Tour to YS Falls from Negril
- Visit another side of Jamaica and see one of its natural wonders
- Ride a rope swing into the calm, spring-fed pool, or play in the natural pools on each level of the 7-tiered falls
- Try out the zipline or go river tubing (additional expense)
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Our driver showed up perfectly on time and we were the ONLY passengers. He was fabulous explaining tidbits about all the towns we drove through. He even stopped at a roadside stand to allow us to try some excellent Jerk Chicken . The falls were Beautiful and not at all crowded. The guides help you in to the areas so you can score great pictures and despite what I read they were in no way overbearing about tips. I was slightly disappointed that the river tubing wasn't running that day , but it was weather related and couldn't be helped. The only caution I would give is that the roads are TERRIBLE from Negril to the falls. I don't simply mean , normal bad country roads. My husband and I were both on the verge of having to stop the car and neither of us are prone to car sickness. Because the condition was so bad the trip easily took 2 hours from pick up. I am still thrilled I went and saw the falls and was especially pleased with our personal driver.