Hurry while this offer lasts! Book and travel by July 31, 2014 and save 10%
- Tour to YS Falls from Negril
- Visit another side of Jamaica and see one of its natural wonders
- Ride a rope swing into the calm, spring-fed pool, or play in the natural pools on each level of the 7-tiered falls
- Try out the zipline or go river tubing (additional expense)
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, a tractor-pulled jitney will take you to the 120-foot waterfall, where water from the YS River pours down seven tiers of cliffs. Use the changing rooms to put on your swimsuit, and then you’re free to enjoy the falls however you wish. If you don’t want to get wet, use the steps next to the falls to gain a good view.
Swim in the natural pools that form on each level (on-site lifeguards will tell you which are safe for swimming), take a ride on the rope swing or relax in the pool at the bottom of the falls that is fed by a natural spring.
If you wish, take advantage of more adventurous activities like a zipline over the falls or river tubing. If you get hungry or want to pick up a souvenir, visit the crafts shop and restaurant. (Each option is at your own expense.)
Your tour ends with the drive back to your Negril hotel.