- 2-day tour of Jaipur's grand temples from Delhi with your own private guide
- Explore India's world-renowned grand temples and palatial complexes
- Be mesmerized by the marble exterior of the Lakshmi Narayan Temple illuminated at night
- See the Jal Mahal reflected on Man Sagar Lake
- Travel like a maharaja as you ride on the back of an elephant adorned with ornamental covers!
- Tour the Amber Fort, a Rajput-style fortress on a hill overlooking Maota Lake
- Learn about the fusion of Hindu-Rajput, Islamic-Mughal and European architecture of Hawa Mahal palace and the City Palace's Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off and transportation to and from site locations included
What You Can Expect
This was a fantastic tour! I am so glad I visited Jaipur!! The city and sites are not to be missed. The driver and guide were both great and very professional and punctual. They went out of their way to make sure I had a good experience. The tour operator was very responsive and handled my numerous inquiries. I really enjoyed the dinner that was included in the tour package. I was very satisfied overall and I would recommend your company to others!
This was a really great way to see Jaipur! It's a long drive but well worth it. I stayed at the Peppermint hotel, really great, Sunjay my guide was so knowledgable on the history! The palace and amber fort were fantastic. I wish I had another day to explore. Thank you