- 2-day tour of Jaipur's grand temples from Delhi with your own private guide
- Explore India's world-renowned grand temples and palatial complexes
- Be mesmerized by the marble exterior of the Lakshmi Narayan Temple illuminated at night
- See the Jal Mahal reflected on Man Sagar Lake
- Travel like a maharaja as you ride on the back of an elephant adorned with ornamental covers!
- Tour the Amber Fort, a Rajput-style fortress on a hill overlooking Maota Lake
- Learn about the fusion of Hindu-Rajput, Islamic-Mughal and European architecture of Hawa Mahal palace and the City Palace's Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off and transportation to and from site locations included
What You Can Expect
This was a really great way to see Jaipur! It's a long drive but well worth it. I stayed at the Peppermint hotel, really great, Sunjay my guide was so knowledgable on the history! The palace and amber fort were fantastic. I wish I had another day to explore. Thank you
I confirmed this trip via email about 5 days prior from the US and got a response right back. Our driver met us at our hotel right on time. The car was just fine with air conditioning and seat belts. I want to emphasize that our driver was excellent - but note that driving in India is not for the faint of heart. I guess you just have to experience it. We met our guide in Jaipur who took us to our hotel which was nice. We checked in and then toured some sights. The next day we took an elephant ride to the top of the Amber Fort. Great pictures. The pink city is not to be missed.