- 2-day tour of Jaipur's grand temples from Delhi with your own private guide
- Explore India's world-renowned grand temples and palatial complexes
- Be mesmerized by the marble exterior of the Lakshmi Narayan Temple illuminated at night
- See the Jal Mahal reflected on Man Sagar Lake
- Travel like a maharaja as you ride on the back of an elephant adorned with ornamental covers!
- Tour the Amber Fort, a Rajput-style fortress on a hill overlooking Maota Lake
- Learn about the fusion of Hindu-Rajput, Islamic-Mughal and European architecture of Hawa Mahal palace and the City Palace's Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off and transportation to and from site locations included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Highlight of our India Tour ! We absolutely ask that anyone visiting New Delhi and Agra Taj Mahal not overlook the amazing sights of Jaipur !!! You cant leave india without an elephant ride up to see the Amber Fort ! We decided on the 2 day option so we would not be rushed and this was a very good choice - Viator enlisted the services for our tour company and they were excellent ! We had Mr Sanjay as our guide and Nr Narender as our driver- they were with us every step of the way. We had our choice of hotels in Jaipur and we chose a Taj property the Taj Mahal Palace - wonderful palatial property. We had a detailed city tour and an in depth tour of the City Palace and Hawa Mahal. Mr Sanjay was extremely knowledgeable , affable and on top of that a great photographer ! he knew all the right angles and picture opportunities. Lunch and dinner were included and were at tripadvisor recommended restaurants which was perfect. The Amber Fort visit and elephant ride takes a whole half day to do it justice and our tour went at our own pace- There was plenty of opportunity to visit any arts and craft shops and the company was completely open to our decisions. We elected not to visit any shops as we had already done our shopping and this was respected by Mr Sanjay - he was open to any suggestions we had on what to see and kept reinforcing the company motto that he was there to make this a memorable visit for us. The drive to delhi takes at least 4-5 hours depending on the time of day but the car was very comfortable and air conditioned and Mr Narender stopped along the way as we needed for food and rest stops.
We did Agra in one day from Dehli but this trip to Jaipur definitely needs the 2 day option - I highly recommend the tour company and this Viator tour -
Our tour guide Rinkoo was amazing. He was very enthusiastic and his tours and history lectures were very easy to understand. He is highly recommended and this tour was phenomenal!