- 6-day India tour, round-trip from Delhi with a private English-speaking driver and an expert guide
- Discover the palaces, fortresses and mansions of the Golden Triangle -- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur -- plus Mandawa
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb
- Ride an elephant to Amber Fort in Jaipur and explore havelis of Mandawa
- Visit Raj Ghat, the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, and drive through India Gate in Delhi
- Breakfast included plus optional lunch or dinner upgrades
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- 3-star: Madhuban Peppermint or Grand Sartaj
- 4-star: The Royal Plaza or Country Inn & Suites Saket
- 5-star: Hilton Garden Inn or WelcomHotel Sheraton
- 3-star: Raj Mahal Hotel or Amar Hotel
- 4-star: Clarks Shiraz or Four Points by Sheraton
- 5-star: Radisson Blu Hotel or Hilton Double Tree
- 3-star: Redfox Hotel or The Wall Street Hotel
- 4-star: Fortune Metropolitan or Ramada Jaipur
- 5-star: ITC Rajputana or Trident Jaipur
- 3-star: Desert N Dunes or Udai Vilas Palace
- 4-star: Vivaana Culture Hotel or Castle Mandawa
- 5-star: Vivaana Culture Hotel or Castle Mandawa
Namaste.. We truly had an incredible experience.! Such a wonderful surprise.! Amazing hospitality from arrival to the time we depart.. People are so humble and natured.. Our tour companion/driver Mr. Ravi Sharma is more than excellent.. We are treated as VIP and felt very secure the whole time.. The hotel accommodations are exquisite.. Taj Mahal is surely breath taking and should be at everyone's bucket list.. Built out of pure love.. It echoes through time.. No amount of pictures can describe its real beauty.. Our tour guide Mr. Sanjay Shukla is very knowledgable and will definitely make you see Taj Mahal as what it should be.. A symbol of unmeasurable and eternal love.. Fatehpur Sikri, Qutub Minar and Amber Fort are also a must see.. Complete with an Elephant ride.. We are truly amazed with their glamorous designs and unique architecture.. Overall this tour is worth more that what we expect it to be..
The trip was all that we had hoped. Our driver, Ravi Sharma, particularly, was important to the trip's success. He not only navigated in such a way that we felt safe at all time, he answered our questions on many topics about India and helped us find particular stores that we wanted to visit to buy organic teas, sandalwood soap,and books about the history of India. Our guides in each city were helpful. The hotels were excellent.
We had a great time on this trip. It was well worth our time and money.
Our driver was very friendly and attentive to our needs. The van was tidy and even had WiFi.
The Taj was impressive even on a rainy day and Jaipur was amazing. Mandawa is an unknown gem that takes you back to the days of the caravans on the silk road. The havelis are very interesting.
We definitely recommend this trip.
India was a unique Experience! An incredible mixture of world wonder and life reality check!
The Taj Mahal is certainly a must in everyone's bucket list! Also Jaipur should be added to that list!
Our driver was amazing; truly dedicated! A different guide per city/ all very knowledgeable and friendly
I really enjoyed this tour. My guides were excellent at each of the cites. Hotels were clean and comfortable. Resaurants served great food. My driver took very good care of me (I am a solo traveler)...always felt safe. Saw the Taj, rode an elephant, and walked in the footsteps of kings.
The three of us on our tour had an amazing time. The vehicle used was extremely comfortable, the driver was lovely, very friendly and super informative as well as on time. All the guides used were really informative and helped us to have a wonderful experience in India! Would highly recommend this tour as an excellent way of seeing the beauty that India has to offer in a short time frame as well as staying in some of the most amazing hotels (we did it all 5* at a very reasonable price) the hospitality was amazing! Highly recommend this tour!