- Old Delhi walking tour at night
- Walk within the old city walls of Shahjahanabad, capital of the Mughal Empire
- Follow your local guide on foot through the bustling market of Chandni Chowk and past shops along Ballimaran
- Visit Sisganj Gurdwara and Sunehri Masjid (Golden Mosque)
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner of typical Indian dishes at Karim’s restaurant
- Small group tour with a maximum of six people ensures a personal experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
United States of ...
Did not see much because the guide said most stores were closed (especially the spice stores which I wanted to see). The site seeing was no longer than two hours, including a quick cheep dinner.
My first complaint is that you get charged more then advertised cost on web site, think it should have been sixty for two people but ends up being 155. If you want to see the market and the hustle and bustle this is a safe way to do it. But in general would skip this tour , they don't do good job of explaining area much and is more just walk through crowd to take you to their friends shop and the worse food I had in Delhi resturant. I wanted to try a small mom pop place not anymore!