- Private cooking class in a local family's home in Delhi
- Learn how to make traditional, authentic Indian food from your instructor, an expert in Indian cuisine
- Highlight seasonal ingredients as you prepare dishes like Indian dal and spicy potato curry
- Enjoy your home-cooked meal and chat with the local family
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Under the guidance of your experienced instructor, an expert in Indian cuisine, you’ll learn how cook at least two traditional Indian dishes that highlight seasonal ingredients. Get hands-on and learn various cooking tips and techniques as you prepare a scrumptious spread of Indian food.
Dishes you may make include North Indian dal (simmered and pureed spiced legumes), potato curry and other yummy Indian curries using an array of full-bodied and mild spices. You’re welcome to request certain dishes according to your taste, and your chef will do his or her best to accommodate your suggestion given the season's available ingredients.
When you’re done, you’ll sit down to enjoy your own culinary creation. Accompany your meal with some coffee, tea, soda or water, and chat with the family and your instructor. Afterward, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Really fun to be able to go into someone's home and experience real Delhi
Excellent food, delightful family. Unfortunately our hostess was not correctly informed about our dietary requirement nor the dishes we wanted to learn to cook. Would have liked more hands on experience. Took ages to get to the apartment, suspect the driver did not know where he was going. The pick up time on the tour information was not the actual pick up time.