This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Delhi food tour with unlimited tastings
- Sample authentic, diverse Indian dishes at four popular local restaurants and food stalls
- Sip tea with a tea expert and see where the locals eat and hang out
- Learn about Delhi’s food scene from your knowledgeable local guide
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
tea tasting.JPGPhoto by: BingUSA, 01 2013
tea tasting 2.JPGPhoto by: BingUSA, 01 2013
DSCN0858.JPGPhoto by: BingUSA, 01 2013
Dosa.jpgPhoto by: BingUSA, 01 2013
Coal ready to use for ...Photo by: BingUSA, 01 2013
Building the perfect bite.JPGPhoto by: BingUSA, 01 2013
barbecue.JPGPhoto by: BingUSA, 01 2013
Explore areas that are off the beaten path to see where locals eat and hang out. You’ll enjoy unlimited samples of dishes with roots from regions across India such as Chennai, Gujarat, Goa and Punjab. Some foods you may try include dosa (fermented crepe), golgappa (crispy pastry stuffed with potato), jalebi (syrupy deep-fried dough), dhal (stewed lentils), yogurt and meat such as mutton or chicken.
Throughout your culinary experience, your expert local guide will share a wealth of knowledge about Indian food and Delhi food culture. This tour is customizable, so your guide will do his or her best to accommodate your needs, interests and preferences. Once you’ve had your fill, relax on the ride back to your hotel.