- Relax in the Plaza Premium Lounge at Indira Gandhi International Airport before your departure
- Choose a pass for 3, 6, or 12 hours
- Enjoy hot food, beverages, wireless connection and a quiet place to relax (all included)
What You Can Expect
The lounges provide amenities and services to rejuvenate your senses in preparation for your next destination.
Service and Facilities:
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Hot food, sandwiches, cookies and salad bar
- Freshly brewed coffee/tea, espresso & cappuccino
- Comfortable seating area
- International newspapers & magazines
- Shower with amenities (Only available at the International Departure Lounge located at Terminal 3, Level 4)
- Free wireless internet access
- Free local calls
- Flight information
After 18 days touring India - it was lovely to relax in the quiet lounge which had lovely food and drinks and also wi fi!
This lounge is quite handy when no business class with an airport lounge was available for purchase to fly from Delhi to Jaipur. The waiting time at Delhi airport was 5 hours and this lounge gave me a nice and comfort place to relax and recharge. I highly recommend this place for any refreshment or connect with internet etc.