- Luxury dining experience in Delhi
- Relax and soak up the ambiance at Bukhara, one of Asia's top-rated restaurants in the famed ITC Maurya hotel
- Enjoy a 4-course candlelit dinner of delicious traditional Indian food
- Watch your food being cooked in the open kitchen
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A perfect night out for you and that special someone!
What You Can Expect
Frequented by public figures and celebrities like Bill Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bukhara serves exquisite traditional Indian food in a relaxed, elegant setting. Watch your food being cooked in the open kitchen and then enjoy a dinner by candlelight (menu can be found in the Itinerary section).
Indulge in dishes like cumin-braised lamb, tandoori-cooked jumbo prawns, coriander chicken and paneer (cheese) skewers, followed by deep-fried dumplings drizzled with syrup.
This romantic evening is the perfect night out for you and that special someone. After dinner, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.