- Half-day cooking class in New Delhi with Lunch and Dinner options
- Prepare Indian specialties in a professional kitchen with an expert chef
- Learn about Indian cuisine and its culinary heritage
- Enjoy a tasty meal with fellow cooking enthusiasts
- Take home a complimentary starter kit of Indian spices
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures that you’ll receive personalized attention from the chef
What You Can Expect
You’ll learn several recipes that are easy to make back home, with most of the ingredients readily available at your market. Among the possible dishes you’ll learn are jeera aaloo (potato with cumin); dal tadka (spiced lentil puree); paneer makhani (cubes of firm cheese simmered in a tomato sauce); murg biryani (slow-cooked rice with chicken or vegetarian option); rogan josh (an aromatic lamb dish of Persian origin, vegetarian option); parantha (whole wheat Indian bread); and classic beverages such as masala chai (Indian style tea).
Your chef provides guidance on every step as you create your choice of a vegetarian, vegan or meat-inclusive menu. Finally, taste the delicious plates you made as you chat with your small group and host!
Your class includes a starter kit of spices since it can be difficult to find some of the spices back home.
After enjoying an incredible meal of your making, gather your complimentary spice kit and recipes and return to your hotel.