- Full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi with a private guide
- Visit the Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple), where people of all religious backgrounds are welcome to worship
- Explore the Qutub Minar complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Peruse local handicrafts and sample traditional eats at Dilli Haat, a colorful bazaar
- Experience Delhi through the eyes of a local with the help of your friendly expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very informative and well liked by all. The tour gave us a good insight into some of Delhi's attractions.
The guide was fabulous. The driver handled the traffic well. We enjoyed each site at our own pace. Even the lunch was good. Thanks!
We really enjoyed it. We swapped the Qutub Minar for the Humiyun Tomb. We appreciated this flexibility. Would thoroughly recommend the tomb too. The Lotus Temple was beautiful and well worth the visit. The Dilli Haat was a lovely market - not as pressured as a lot of other markets - relaxing.
United States of ...
The driver and guide were on time to pick me up from my hotel. The first half of the day went well. I got to see the Lotus Temple and the Qutub Minar Complex. But that was all. No lunch, and no visiting of "Peruse local handicrafts and sample traditional eats at Dilli Haat, a colorful bazaar, Experience Delhi through the eyes of a local with the help of your friendly expert guide" as the package detailed. So it was only a half say tour while I paid for an entire day. By 1:00 PM I was back in my hotel, very disappointed.