- 5-hour private tour of Hauz Khas Village from Delhi
- Visit Jagannath Temple, a modern Oriya temple
- Explore the shops and artist studios of Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi’s own SoHo neighborhood
- Choose from a variety of restaurants serving South Indian cuisine
- Benefit from the knowledgeable commentary and personalized attention of your private guide
- Round-trip hotel transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
What You Can Expect
A lot of time for walking around and the meal was great
It is not worth for half day tour you can do it in 1 hour. The food was very good, but too early for a lunch.
It is nothing like SoHo. There were only a few shops. The guide had never heard of the children's shop you advertise. We were not picked up until 10:00--supposedly didn't get our email confirmation. We were gone less than 5 hours and went to the Jagganath Temple at the end when it was closed for 2 hours so we never got to see it. The guide didn't really seem to know what was part of the trip and asked to look at the voucher. The guide was friendly (we liked him) and did show us the Muslim Mosque right next to Haus Khaus which was nice. In my opinion it was not worth the approximately $100 that my husband and I paid.