- Private round-trip transfer between Indira Gandhi International Airport and your Delhi hotel
- Enjoy efficient and comfortable air-conditioned transportation in Delhi with a friendly and professional driver
- Avoid the hassle of waiting for public transportation or taxis
- Transport service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Upgrade to the VIP option for immigration and customs assistance and in-terminal transport for both arrival and departure at the airport
What You Can Expect
When it's time to leave the city at the end of your stay, your driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel at a prearranged time to take you back to the airport for your departing flight. It's that easy!
When making a booking, you will need to provide your flight details (flight numbers and times) and your Delhi accommodation details (hotel name and address). Your round-trip transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
The tour company were prompt in fetching us from the airport to the hotel on arrival and vice versa on departure.
United Arab Emirates
The driver was at the airport for pick up and was on time at the Hotel for the return trip on time.Was professionally done.
I got to my hotel efficiently and was met with a sign with my name directly exiting the baggage claim
We were met immediately as we exited the plane by the representative who then took up via electric cart to the Customs area and baggage. Then out to where we met our transportation to our hotel. For the departure, again the driver was right on time to pick us up at the hotel. However there was no one to help us when we got to the airport. We had to checkin and get to our gate by ourselves. When we asked the driver where we met the airport guide, he just shrugged his shoulders and knew nothing and just left us there. That was a disappointing since it was a service we paid for. It wasn't worth the price. The Delhi airport is virtually brand new. While it is a distance from the gates to Customs, free electric carts are available for those who need them. Customs was easy for arrival and departure. Use the free electric carts, book just the transfer to hotel and save your money! Overal it wasn't worth the cost.