- Book by August 31st, 2015 and travel by March 31st, 2016 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
- 5-hour walking tour of South Delhi with a private guide
- Hear the tale of Mahabharata on a visit to the Yogmaya Temple
- Marvel at the Hindu and Islamic elements of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Qutub Minar
- Walk through the Mehrauli Archaeological Park to see various monuments from the 13th to the 19th century
- See the second-largest temple complex in India, the Chhatarpur Temple
- Enjoy a meal at a popular local restaurant
- Choice of two different departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved our tour guide, Anand! It was our first day in India and we were so lucky to have such a helpful and knowledgable tour guide. He was incredibly knowledgable about the sites we saw and had detailed answers to all our questions. In addition to the sites, he helped answer our questions about Indian government, culture and music. We would definitely recommend a tour with Anand!
Best day ever, guide was friendly and informative. On time , door to door service, took care of all the entrance issues. Kept people from trying to get you to buy stuff, was very helpful about how to get around town and avoid unsafe places. The sites were breath taking , the lunch was great . Real resturant not some side shop. Four main entries to choose from , soda cost which is not included a little high (still only one fifty in us terms)
I just can't give enough praise for the guide and driver , would take any tour with them again. Even some of the others I did not like if these two where running them
A nice succinct tour of some of the more significant historical treasures in Delhi. This is great for someone like me who had limited time. I would recommend something longer if you do have the time. However, the five hours were well-spent, and the guide was great.
Excellent, as I learnt a lot about Delhi through a great guide and a good driver. I'd recommend this one!
Most sites were good, but my guide knew nothing about the Mehrauli park. We made only one stop at a mosque where my guide could tell me nothing (except that mosques are important to Muslims...good to know!) and then he admitted he'd never been to Mehrauli before. Bad guide :(