- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of New Orleans
- Explore New Orleans at your own pace
- Hop off at any of the 18 stops including Jackson Square and the French Market
- Enjoy live commentary on board
- Discover the French Quarter and the Garden District on guided walking tours
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CemeteryPhoto by: George G
- Lateral do barcoPhoto by: Priscila X
- JazzPhoto by: Priscila X
- Andar superiorPhoto by: Priscila X
- French MarketPhoto by: Priscila X
- Hop-on Hop-off tourPhoto by: Robert A
- Bourbon StreetPhoto by: Howard B
USA, 09 2014
- NOLA aat nightPhoto by: Shirley K
- MERCEDES BENZ SUPER DOMEPhoto by: Robert C F
- sunrise in NOLAPhoto by: Linda E
- February at Oak Alley ...Photo by: Linda E
- street car in front of St. ...Photo by: Linda E
- Hollywood in The Big Easy.Photo by: Bernadine S
- Beignets at Cafe du MondePhoto by: Bernadine S
- Cemetery tourPhoto by: Bernadine S
- Mardi Gras WorldPhoto by: Bernadine S
- St. Louis Cathedral - ...Photo by: Holly R
- Joan of ArcPhoto by: Joseph F
What You Can Expect
STOP 2. Convenience Stop (Decatur and Ursulines Street)
STOP 3. Historic French Market (Barracks Street and N. Peters Street)
STOP 4. St. Louis Cemetery at Basin Street Station (Ticket Office – 501 Basin Street)
STOP 5. Canal Street at the J.W. Marriott (614 Canal Street)
STOP 6. Riverfront at Harrah’s Casino (Riverside Charter Bus Bay Near Poydras)
STOP 7. Central Business District/Lafayette Square/Gallier Hall (Poydras and Carondolet)
STOP 8. Superdome/Hyatt Regency (601 Loyola Avenue)
STOP 9. World War II Museum (American Sector Restaurant Entrance - 945 Magazine Street)
STOP 10. Convenience Stop (Magazine Street and Jackson Avenue)STOP
STOP 11. Garden District (Jackson Avenue and Magazine Street)
STOP 12. Magazine Street Shopping (Magazine Street and 9th Street-3137 Magazine Street)
STOP 13. St. Charles Avenue (Louisiana Avenue and St. Charles Avenue)
STOP 14. Convenience Stop (Jackson Avenue and Prytania Street)
STOP 15. Convenience Stop (Jackson Avenue and Magazine Street)
STOP 16. Mardi Gras World (1380 Port of New Orleans Place)
STOP 17. Arts District (Corner Julia Street and S. Peters Street)
STOP 18. Convenience Stop (S. Peters Street and Poydras Street)
Please note: Changes in street access, traffic conditions and other variables occasionally create delays in route and last-minute route changes.
This was a great tour! A very convenient way to get the most out of your trip to New Orleans.
informative and friendly, ready to answer questions
Great way to find your way around New Orleans
Bethany P United States of ...
Informational and a great way to see the city and get around.
Steve was an excellent Tour Guide.
Great way to get an overview of the city, and to decide what parts you want to see more of.
Very informative! Made it easy to see allot.
Extremely good value hopping on and off for 3 days, tour guides very informative and found something new out each time there was a different one onboard. Loved New Orleans can't wait to come back again.
this was the best way to get around! The best thing is you get the tour for every place on the way to final stop! You can get off anywhere they stop and pick up too!!!! The guide is wonderful and so are the drivers!!!!! Absolutely professional and also fun!