- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of New Orleans
- Explore New Orleans at your own pace
- Hop off at any of the 18 stops including Jackson Square and the French Market
- Enjoy live commentary on board
- Discover the French Quarter and the Garden District on guided walking tours
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CemeteryPhoto by: George G
- Lateral do barcoPhoto by: Priscila X
- JazzPhoto by: Priscila X
- Andar superiorPhoto by: Priscila X
- French MarketPhoto by: Priscila X
- Hop-on Hop-off tourPhoto by: Robert A
- Bourbon StreetPhoto by: Howard B
USA, 09 2014
- NOLA aat nightPhoto by: Shirley K
- MERCEDES BENZ SUPER DOMEPhoto by: Robert C F
- sunrise in NOLAPhoto by: Linda E
- February at Oak Alley ...Photo by: Linda E
- street car in front of St. ...Photo by: Linda E
- Hollywood in The Big Easy.Photo by: Bernadine S
- Beignets at Cafe du MondePhoto by: Bernadine S
- Cemetery tourPhoto by: Bernadine S
- Mardi Gras WorldPhoto by: Bernadine S
- St. Louis Cathedral - ...Photo by: Holly R
- Joan of ArcPhoto by: Joseph F
What You Can Expect
STOP 2. Convenience Stop (Decatur and Ursulines Street)
STOP 3. Historic French Market (Barracks Street and N. Peters Street)
STOP 4. St. Louis Cemetery at Basin Street Station (Ticket Office – 501 Basin Street)
STOP 5. Canal Street at the J.W. Marriott (614 Canal Street)
STOP 6. Riverfront at Harrah’s Casino (Riverside Charter Bus Bay Near Poydras)
STOP 7. Central Business District/Lafayette Square/Gallier Hall (Poydras and Carondolet)
STOP 8. Superdome/Hyatt Regency (601 Loyola Avenue)
STOP 9. World War II Museum (American Sector Restaurant Entrance - 945 Magazine Street)
STOP 10. Convenience Stop (Magazine Street and Jackson Avenue)STOP
STOP 11. Garden District (Jackson Avenue and Magazine Street)
STOP 12. Magazine Street Shopping (Magazine Street and 9th Street-3137 Magazine Street)
STOP 13. St. Charles Avenue (Louisiana Avenue and St. Charles Avenue)
STOP 14. Convenience Stop (Jackson Avenue and Prytania Street)
STOP 15. Convenience Stop (Jackson Avenue and Magazine Street)
STOP 16. Mardi Gras World (1380 Port of New Orleans Place)
STOP 17. Arts District (Corner Julia Street and S. Peters Street)
STOP 18. Convenience Stop (S. Peters Street and Poydras Street)
Please note: Changes in street access, traffic conditions and other variables occasionally create delays in route and last-minute route changes.
Great way to get an overview of the city, and to decide what parts you want to see more of.
Very informative! Made it easy to see allot.
Extremely good value hopping on and off for 3 days, tour guides very informative and found something new out each time there was a different one onboard. Loved New Orleans can't wait to come back again.
this was the best way to get around! The best thing is you get the tour for every place on the way to final stop! You can get off anywhere they stop and pick up too!!!! The guide is wonderful and so are the drivers!!!!! Absolutely professional and also fun!
Best way to see the city! The commentator was very knowledgeable and funny. I think his name was Dusty and goes by Dusty! Awesome!
Very good well worth it. Although some buses are better than others due to the person narrating the tour by microphone. A good insight about New Orleans and its history.
This is a great way to see New Orleans. It takes you to the major spots around the City with knowledgeable tour guides and you can set your own pace. Each tour guide offers a different twist on the information so you get some different explanations, which is great for legends! I like this better than a City Tour as you can stop and see what you want then get back on. Found that the buses were on time. The only issue is that the information tells you that the stop is infront of the JW Marriott - IT IS NOT - it is infront of THE SHERATON, 1/2 block away.
I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed this!!! A tour 1st, then on and off, plus complimentary walking tour and for 10 more cemetery tour!!!! We loved the drivers, guide on bus and on cemetery tour! We actually got to know the bus driver, Tasha, pretty well LOL!!! She was a delight to talk with, as all the staff was!!! We will miss them!!! Thanks so much! Bill and Mary
It was great. The guides we met along the way were educational.