The Court of Two Sisters' Buffet Brunch boasts is a sumptuous display of hot and cold dishes. They use only the freshest ingredients so the buffet's selections change according to season and time of day. In the morning, a typical selection of hot dishes includes made-to-order omelets, eggs benedict, sausage and bacon, grits and grillades, and shrimp and veggie pastas with a creamy alfredo sauce. The afternoon's sampling includes Creole jambalaya, turtle soup, oysters Bienville, duck a l'Orange, and shrimp etouffee. Additionally, one complimentary glass of house wine, champagne or mimosa is included.
- Jazz brunch New Orleans
- Court of Two Sisters New Orleans buffet brunch
- Relax and sing along with the Jazz Trio
- One complimentary glass of COTS Private Label Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Champagne or Mimosa
Recent Photos of this Tour
The cold buffet is a creative sampling of boiled shrimp (and crawfish when in season) with your choice of traditional cocktail or Creole remoulade sauces, seafood and pasta salads, ceviche, pates, cheeses and a variety of fresh fruit. Also included are delicious desserts: pecan pie, homemade vanilla ice cream, bananas foster and our famous bread pudding with whiskey sauce. While enjoying brunch, relax and sing along with the Jazz Trio, which plays daily.
Sample Buffet Menu:
- Soup Du Jour: turtle soup au sherry
- Waiter Service or Egg Station: eggs and omelets made to order, any style, the house specialty - seafood Orleans and shrimp Creole omelets, classic eggs benedict.
- Seafood Station: unlimited fresh boiled shrimp and crawfish (when available), accompanied by remoulade and cocktail sauces
- Specialty Salads: a unique selection of Louisiana salads including: zesty Cajun pasta, creamy crawfish pasta, chicken Salad, Chicken Curry Salad and an assortment of domestic and imported cheeses
- Hot Entrée Offerings: fresh gulf shrimp in spicy etouffee, duck à l'orange, oysters Bienville, Creole jambalaya and a local favorite - veal grillades and gravy with corn grits, breakfast items available - bacon and sausage
- From the Bakery: homemade buttermilk Biscuits
- Desserts and Fresh Fruits: Mardi Gras king cake, southern pecan pie, bananas foster, bread pudding with whiskey sauce, home-churned French vanilla ice cream with your choice of praline sauce or chocolate sauce; plus an assortment of local and exotic fruit and fruit salads
- Beverages: Coffee, tea and juices
All menu items are subject to change
Reviewed by James S, April 2013
The atmosphere is lovely, the service is exceptional and the food was terrific. We had a wonderful brunch on Easter at the Court of Two Sisters.
Reviewed by Kalli L, March 2013
The food was amazing! The outdoor venue with jazz in the background made it the perfect way to start our New Orleans vacation!