- Tour of Mardi Gras World in New Orleans
- Enjoy an authentic Mardi Gras experience with the whole family, available year-round
- See first-hand where New Orleans’ amazing Mardi Gras floats are made
- Try on Mardi Gras costumes, pose in front of the floats, and savor a slice of traditional King Cake
- Learn about the history of Mardi Gras from your knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary pickup from downtown New Orleans provided
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great to see all the passion that goes into making Mardi Gras so special each and every year!
This tour was quite interesting and informative.
Excellent tour, very interesting and fun. Amazing artists at work
Great learning experience about the making of the Mardi Gras floats.
This tour was fantastic! It was so interesting to learn the history and the process of how the floats are made.
This tour was amazing!
Excellent presentation and quite informative
Loved the experience. The floats we saw in storage were gorgeous and unbelievable. Loved seeing the process of creation. It was fun dressing up in costumes and taking photos. Learned a lot about Mardi Gras!
Great tour. Excellent overview of the work that goes into the year-round planning and running of this huge "party". We got a complete tour of the main warehouse....wasn't really expecting to see this much access...so that was great!! We went the 2nd week of January, which was a good time to tour. We were able to take as many pictures as we wanted.
This tour was so amazing. It was so much fun. Great job staff