- Tour of Mardi Gras World in New Orleans
- Enjoy an authentic Mardi Gras experience with the whole family, available year-round
- See first-hand where New Orleans’ amazing Mardi Gras floats are made
- Try on Mardi Gras costumes, pose in front of the floats, and savor a slice of traditional King Cake
- Learn about the history of Mardi Gras from your knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary pickup from downtown New Orleans provided
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I highly recommend a trip to Mardi Gras World if you are lucky enough to be visiting New Orleans. It is spectacular sight, the floats are amazing. It is also interesting seeing the craftsmen at their work and finding out how they make the floats. We were in New Orleans for my husbands 50th birthday from the UK and doing this on his big day just added to a day of entertainment.
This was really worth it! Very interesting tour.
Great to see all the passion that goes into making Mardi Gras so special each and every year!
This tour was quite interesting and informative.
Excellent tour, very interesting and fun. Amazing artists at work
Great learning experience about the making of the Mardi Gras floats.
This tour was fantastic! It was so interesting to learn the history and the process of how the floats are made.
This tour was amazing!
Excellent presentation and quite informative
Loved the experience. The floats we saw in storage were gorgeous and unbelievable. Loved seeing the process of creation. It was fun dressing up in costumes and taking photos. Learned a lot about Mardi Gras!