- Tour of Mardi Gras World in New Orleans
- Enjoy an authentic Mardi Gras experience with the whole family, available year-round
- See first-hand where New Orleans’ amazing Mardi Gras floats are made
- Try on Mardi Gras costumes, pose in front of the floats, and savor a slice of traditional King Cake
- Learn about the history of Mardi Gras from your knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary pickup from downtown New Orleans provided
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
What a great little tour! We learned more than we could have imagined about the MG parades and Krewes. It was very, very interesting! We were amazed by all of the Mardi Gras props on hand for us to photograph and admire. We saw props being created for next year's parade. And the tour company is so flexible! We had reservations for Monday, but Sunday was windy and rainy, so we called and asked to switch days. No problem! They even sent a van to pick us up at the hotel. I would highly recommend this tour. You will walk away with a greater understanding of the NOLA Mardi Gras parades, the KREWE system and an appreciation for the props that make those floats fantastic!
A must attraction for NOLA visitors!