- Self-drive to swampland close to New Orleans for an airboat ride
- Enjoy a fast, thrilling ride on tidewater cypress swampland near the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- See alligators, turtles, snakes, egrets, herons, ibis and other wildlife
- Choose from morning and afternoon departures on a small or large airboat
- Small-group tour limited to eight people (small airboats) or 25 people (large airboats) for a more interactive experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My wife and I had an absolute blast. The airboat ride was worth every penny. Our tour guide was a knowledgable and funny guy and he even let us hold a baby gator.
Although it was the wrong season to see Alligators, we had a great time. It is so beautiful out there and our guide was very knowledgeable. Totally recommend, but make sure you bundle up - I was freezing most of the time.
Amazing!!! Our guide was super knowledgeable and the scenery is breathtaking.
Great tour. The tour people called to confirm our hotel and were on time. The boat operator was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun. We even handled a baby alligator.
Hotel pick up and drop was great. Our driver gave us a great New Orleans History and recommended several restaurants and bars to visit as well as Museums. The airboat ride was great, saw several alligators and our driver had a small one for all to hold. Highly Recommended
We loved it
We had a great time. This is a well oiled machine. Bus transportation was on time. Great tour guide who was a local and very knowledgable. I highly recommend this excursion as a getaway from the craziness of Bourbon Street.
The best tour ever! Our guide made the tour very special. I would highly recommend it.
Excellent tour . Great value.
INCREDIBLE, interesting, beautiful and SOOOO much fun! Highly recommend!