- Self-drive to swampland close to New Orleans for an airboat ride
- Enjoy a fast, thrilling ride on tidewater cypress swampland near the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- See alligators, turtles, snakes, egrets, herons, ibis and other wildlife
- Choose from morning and afternoon departures on a small or large airboat
- Small-group tour limited to eight people (small airboats) or 25 people (large airboats) for a more interactive experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was an amazing experience, so much fun. we had the opportunity to see some alligators and to hold a baby one. The swamp is a beautiful place like no other. our guide was fun and knowledgeable and we had plenty of opportunity to take pictures. I would recommend the small air boat we had 6 people on our tour
Our guide Justin was fantastic. Very knowledgeable. Great stories. Must have seen 25 gators from 10 footers to baby's. Definitely recommend the small boat tour vs. the big boats. Its byob so if you would like to drink you can but you can't buy anything there. Totally worth it.
great trip, saw lots of alligators, guide Mike was awesome!
best tour I have ever taken, sore so many alligators, turtles and the guide was great.
Even though the weather was awful, raining and cold - we had such a great time and Captain Sam loves his gators and showed us an amazing time. I would definitely go again.
Tour guide was great. Fun and suprisingly intimate given the amount of boats they have in their fleet. I would highly recommend if you are looking to take a day away from the French Quarter and its crowds.
This was incredibly fun and thrilling. I loved our captain and I've forgotten his name - about 6 foot cajun with a goatee gentle giant and loved Roxanne and Willie - alligators. I've been to New Orleans 100s of time as I live right in Mississippi and did this as apart of a birthday activity with friends. So glad I did and highly recommend stepping out of your comfort zone and trying this. I felt safe with our captain and he had a great calming and fun personality. DO IT!
Excellent trip. We saw alot of wildlife.
Tour was great....guide was funny and informative...Loved it!!!