- 3.5-hour New Orleans bike tour with an expert local guide
- Explore seven of the city’s most exciting neighborhoods while learning about their history
- Cycle along the banks of the Mississippi River, and through the French Quarter and Fabourge Marigny
- Admire the grand 19th-century mansions on Esplanade Avenue
- Visit St Louis Cemetery 3, and then explore the landscaped gardens of New Orleans City Park
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Many say that the history of New Orleans can be traced through its neighborhoods, so your tour takes in seven of its most atmospheric boroughs to help you understand the different eras in New Orleans’ development. Cycle along the banks of the Mississippi River where the city was born, wind your way through the French Quarter, and pass in to the bohemian neighborhood of Fabourge Marigny.
Get a feel for New Orleans’ 19th-century swagger as you pass along Esplanade Avenue, home to mansions built by the city’s founders. After cruising around the leafy streets of the upmarket neighborhood, take a break in St Louis Cemetery 3 to see its fairgrounds as well as some impressive marble tombs.
Wind your way around the landscapes gardens of City Park to start heading back toward the French Quarter, passing through three more exciting city neighborhoods: Bayou St John, Mid-City and Treme. After 3.5 hours of exploring the city and learning about its history, return to the start point where your bike tour finishes.
We had a great tour even though it was drizzling. His encouragement to just embrace it helped everyone to get going
Guide John was informative and good natured. Received lots of interesting info about Nola and saw many neighborhoods
It was very informative and i enjoyed the exercise