- Cemetery and voodoo walking tour in New Orleans
- Tour one of the city’s most haunted cemeteries, St Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Make a wish or cast a spell at the tomb of Marie Laveau, the infamous Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
- Complimentary souvenir bag
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Guide Judy C. explaining ...Photo by: Ardine
- St Louis Cemetery #1Photo by: Patrick L H
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Photo by: Howard B
USA, 09 2014
- Statue in St. Louis Cemetary ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Tomb Of Voodoo Queen Marie ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Embellishment on the Tomb of ...Photo by: Rebecca S
- CemeteryPhoto by: Jennifer W
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour! Our tour guide was a retired reporter for the newspaper in New Orleans and gave a great presentation of the St. Louis No. 1 Cemetary.
Amazing and informative! Perfect for an afternoon tour! Our tour guide JoAnn was by far the best I and #39;ve had! So eloquent and charming and did not stop giving us awesome historical details! A must do!
Best tour I went on in New Orleans. I recommend anything from Grey Line. If you can request a tour guide, request Robi! We went in the rain and it set the mood, if you get a chance to go in a light shower I would! Great pictures!
The tour was great! Very informative. Our tour guide was named Robi. The tour happened in the St Louis Cemetsry Number 1. It was not really about voodoo except to discuss Marie Laveaux but was still good.
it really is rain or shine! we went in the rain and it was fun. got soaked but they gave out ponchos so that helped a lot. our guide, midge, I think, was great. a little quiet but was very informative and nice.
Tour guide was great. He even supplied umbrellas for the sun. Very informative and interesting.
I really enjoyed the tour and our guide Julie was wonderful. She really had a lot of knowledge regarding the cemetery and the inhabitants. My friends said they had a really good time as well.
Very interesting. The guide was knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions. Length of tour was just right.
We've really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Charlie knew lots of things and he kept everybody involved. Very impressive performance !!!
Midge was a great guide, very informative. Try get there early, Im told it gets very busy in the afternoon