- Cemetery and voodoo walking tour in New Orleans
- Tour one of the city’s most haunted cemeteries, St Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Make a wish or cast a spell at the tomb of Marie Laveau, the infamous Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
- Complimentary souvenir bag
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- St Louis Cemetery #1Photo by: Patrick L H
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Photo by: Howard B
USA, 09 2014
- Statue in St. Louis Cemetary ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Tomb Of Voodoo Queen Marie ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Embellishment on the Tomb of ...Photo by: Rebecca S
- CemeteryPhoto by: Jennifer W
What You Can Expect
Really enjoyed our tour. Would have loved a couple more hours to look around however.
Excellent, excellent. Could not have been any better.
Great guide, was very informative but interesting too.
Ms Mary was amazing and taught us s lot.
Would definitely recommend
We really enjoyed this tour. A lot of history discovered and our guide, Mary, was very entertaining. Loved her!
Really cool information about the city and all that's related to what New Orleans does with their dead based on geography and traditions. Super glad we booked this tour since now Catholic above ground cemeteries in the city require you to have a tour guide. Our guide also gave us an excellent lunch recommendation afterwards too.
Joann did an amazing job and showed her love for the city of New Orleans through detailed explanations of the history, the cultures, and the environment. Highly recommend this tour and guide.
It was great, my tour guide was full of information!
Great trip, Midge was wonderful! The people in the visitors center were very friendly and personable.