- Cemetery and voodoo walking tour in New Orleans
- Tour one of the city’s most haunted cemeteries, St Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Make a wish or cast a spell at the tomb of Marie Laveau, the infamous Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
- Complimentary souvenir bag
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- St Louis Cemetery #1Photo by: Patrick L H
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Photo by: Howard B
USA, 09 2014
- Statue in St. Louis Cemetary ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Tomb Of Voodoo Queen Marie ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Embellishment on the Tomb of ...Photo by: Rebecca S
- CemeteryPhoto by: Jennifer W
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide, Robi, was excellent. The history of the cemetery was extremely educational.
Ended up a private tour for us as other couple didn't turn up so it was very personal and informative. Guide Charles was excellent and should be commended for his social skills.
Fantastic tour, very knowledgeable guide.
Awesome trip! Tour guide was excellent! Will do it again!
Tour guide Robi was the best I have ever had. Loved that his Mom and Dad's families date back to the 1700's and 1800's in New Orleans. Loved the tour!!
I had a great time. Very interesting, our tour guide Robi was very knowledgeable, and
had a great personality. H made the tour a lot of fun.
Very much enjoyed walking through the cemetery. Very unusual to see this type of graves coming from Oklahoma.
Our tour guide was Charlie and he was WONDERFUL. I am recommending this tour to everyone
We loved this tour! It's a great way to learn about New Orleans cities of the dead. Julie, our guide, lead us through this wonderful cemetery, telling the history, and stories, of it's unique, and famous tombs. I would recommend this tour to anyone!