- Cemetery and voodoo walking tour in New Orleans
- Tour one of the city’s most haunted cemeteries, St Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Make a wish or cast a spell at the tomb of Marie Laveau, the infamous Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
- Complimentary souvenir bag
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Guide Judy C. explaining ...Photo by: Ardine
- St Louis Cemetery #1Photo by: Patrick L H
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Photo by: Howard B
USA, 09 2014
- Statue in St. Louis Cemetary ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Tomb Of Voodoo Queen Marie ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Embellishment on the Tomb of ...Photo by: Rebecca S
- CemeteryPhoto by: Jennifer W
What You Can Expect
Very interesting. The guide was knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions. Length of tour was just right.
We've really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Charlie knew lots of things and he kept everybody involved. Very impressive performance !!!
Midge was a great guide, very informative. Try get there early, Im told it gets very busy in the afternoon
Midge was knowledgeable and fun. Go early beat the crowds
Really enjoyed our tour. Would have loved a couple more hours to look around however.
Excellent, excellent. Could not have been any better.
Great guide, was very informative but interesting too.
Ms Mary was amazing and taught us s lot.
Would definitely recommend
We really enjoyed this tour. A lot of history discovered and our guide, Mary, was very entertaining. Loved her!