- Cemetery and voodoo walking tour in New Orleans
- Tour one of the city’s most haunted cemeteries, St Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Make a wish or cast a spell at the tomb of Marie Laveau, the infamous Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
- Complimentary souvenir bag
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- St Louis Cemetery #1Photo by: Patrick L H
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Photo by: Howard B
USA, 09 2014
- Statue in St. Louis Cemetary ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Tomb Of Voodoo Queen Marie ...Photo by: taylorep74
USA, 07 2014
- Embellishment on the Tomb of ...Photo by: Rebecca S
- CemeteryPhoto by: Jennifer W
What You Can Expect
Joann did an amazing job and showed her love for the city of New Orleans through detailed explanations of the history, the cultures, and the environment. Highly recommend this tour and guide.
It was great, my tour guide was full of information!
Great trip, Midge was wonderful! The people in the visitors center were very friendly and personable.
Michael N USA
The tour guide was knowledgeable and gave us quite the history lesson. Hearing the real history of voodoo was fascinating. We highly recommend this tour.
Very informative and fun too!
Our tour guide was excellent!
Informative and entertaining
Excellent Tour Guide Charlie was passionate about the subject and his city and gave lots of excellent, interesting stories. Highly recommend !!!!
We enjoyed our experience. Unfortunately, I booked all of my tours at one time and did not know a discount coupon is offered at the end for another tour. This could of saved my girlfriend and I over 40 dollars!!! When II asked for an adjustment........sorry, we can't do that!!! Lesson learned....hold onto your money and book the night before!!