- New Orleans combo tour including top city attractions, such as the New Canal Lighthouse Museum
- Explore New Orleans neighborhoods including the French Quarter, the Ninth Ward, Lakeview and Carrollton
- Stop briefly at City Park and visit either the Morning Call Cafe or the Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- Enjoy a guided tour of the New Canal Lighthouse Museum
- Take in views of the levees on Lake Pontchartrain and the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour, it really gave us a new appreciation for the history and architecture of New Orleans. Joann, our tour guide, was most informative and very pleasant. She really made it a five star tour!
John the guide was obviously very involved in the rebuilding programme after Katrina and spoke eloquently and movingly about the whole experience. He was humorous too as befits any son of the South! Great tour.
It was a very good tour and a great way to see parts of New Orleans other than just the French quarter
This was a fantastic tour. I highly recommend it.
Knowledgeable and very amusing tour guide. Wonderful overview of NOLA for first-time visitors. Loved the history lesson about the area. Saw the major highlights of the city and then knew what places we wanted to return to in depth. Highly recommend!
Libby did an outstanding job as our Tour Guide. We had no idea how much this tour would cover and we were pleasantly surprised. Libby was knowledgeable, personable and funny! We hated to see it come to an end. I would recommend to tour to anyone visiting the New Orleans area!!
Gray Line tour was excellent. Comfortable coach, great tour guide and a few stops. Explained all the historic sites, the damage Katrina inflicted and spent time at the cemetery and City Park with the beautiful sculpture walkway.
Comfortable coach ride. Very knowledgeable tour guide. Well organized tour. Learned a lot about Nola and its culture.
Excellent tour. Libby our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable about New Orleans. Enjoyed the coffee break.