- Half-day food walking tour of the French Quarter
- Visit world-renowned restaurants in New Orleans and discover the finest Louisiana cooking
- Learn about the history of fine cooking in New Orleans from your enthusiastic guide
- Enjoy food tastings from six or seven famous eateries and one cocktail tasting
- Customize your tour to suit your own tastes
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Indulge in six or seven food tastings and one alcoholic beverage tasting during your tour. You may have chargrilled oysters at Seafood Treasure, red beans and rice at Napolean House, and beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe du Monde. Try a popular cocktail with a distinctive New Orleans' twist at Pimms Cup. Pimms originated in England, but the Pimms Cup cocktail was dreamed up in New Orleans. Your tastings are all included in the price of your tour and easily add up to a meal's worth of food. There's a moderate amount of walking involved as you move from one exceptional restaurant to the next, so it's easy to work off the calories!
Your 3-hour tasting adventure concludes in the French Quarter where you can keep exploring on your own or return to a favorite eatery on your own later for a sit-down meal!
- Seafood Treasure: chargrilled oysters
- Antoines: Souffled Potatoes
- Pimms Cup: typical New Orleans cocktail
- NOSC: dips to taste and culinary shopping
- Sweet Palate: chocolate tasting
- French Market Muffaletta
- French Market Gumbo or Red Beans
- Loretta's Pralines
Wanda, our guide; was amazing! She knew so many little tid bits and the food was great! She was very personable and interactive! The best tour by far!
This was an excellent tour at a great price. We were exposed to tasting foods we never would of ordered in a million years and every stop was outstanding. Lisa was personable, knowledgeable and professional discussing local restaurants, New Orleans and French Quarter history. Highly recommend.