- 2.5-hour beer and food walking tour in New Orleans' historic French Quarter
- Sample a variety of local beers and tasty cuisine at 3-4 historic restaurants and bars
- Learn from your knowledgeable guide about beer brewing in New Orleans from the past to the present
- Choose from lighter or more robust drink and food pairings with two tour options
- Enjoy a relaxed tour with a friendly group of fellow beer enthusiasts
- Save up to 50% on what it would cost to purchase these tastings on your own
What You Can Expect
After getting an introduction to the brews and food of New Orleans, follow your guide to two other bars where you sip and compare different brews. As you walk through the French Quarter, your guide points out landmark spots in New Orleans’ beer history, including what was once the tenth largest brewery in the USA. Your last stop takes you to Bourbon Street’s best craft beer bar, where you enjoy tastings from several Louisiana microbreweries.
Expect a leisurely half-mile walk during your 2-hour tour, with enough bites to tide you over and save room for the beer! Your guide provides a fun and laid-back experience for beer enthusiasts, showing you the best bars and breweries off the beaten track while sharing historical facts and excellent tastings. Bonus: You save up to 50% on what it would cost to do the same beer and food tastings on your own!
Upgrade your tour to the VIP experience and get more of all of the above! This 2.5-hour tour offers all the fun and facts of the original tour, with twice as many beer and food tastings. Expect to eat enough to make a full meal for the evening, and drink a variety of delicious microbrews during visits to four establishments in the French Quarter. Your guide also takes photographs during the tour to share with you afterward. Plus you spend up to 50% less than what it would cost to purchase the equivalent tastings on your own.