- Historical Segway tour of New Orleans
- Explore the French Quarter, the cultural heart of the city, with its famous Bourbon Street
- Cruise along the Mississippi River and enjoy sweeping views of the West Bank
- Visit Jackson Square and see the Cabildo, where the Louisiana Purchase was signed
- Learn about New Orleans’ history and culture from your fun, knowledgeable guide
- Choose a 2-hour or extended 3-hour tour
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Louis Armstrong ParkPhoto by: Shelly R
- The Latest Adventure!Photo by: Candis H
- no5Photo by: Jeffrey W
- Little trainingPhoto by: Samira W
- Louis Armstrong parkPhoto by: Lorraine D
- NJ/NOLAPhoto by: Lori S
- Our New Orleans Segway TourPhoto by: Tom
- Streets of NOLA segway tourPhoto by: Elizabeth B
What You Can Expect
Cathy was a fabulous guide. Spoke clearly about history, was very informative. She was also very helpful with taking pics. Segways are the best way to see a large area in a short amount of time.
Excellent. A must for anyone who wants a close up view of New Orleans
Very enjoyable tour. If you haven't ridden on a Segway before, this is the time to do it.
Just a terrific time had by all 5 of us. Jon was informative and entertaining. Just a great mix of humor and history. Gave us time to grab coffee at a great neighborhood spot as well as buzz around an empty parking lot. I thought it might be tough to navigate the bumpy, congested roads but Jon guided us well. Great time.
This tour was awesome. Rod is a great guy and a great guide. He gave us so much information about NOLA. I would highly recommend doing this tour first thing so you can get a good grasp of whats in the French Quarter. After the tour, I couldn't wait to go out and explore since I knew where I wanted to go. I wish they offered more tours because everyday my son wanted to Segway Let's go segway again today hey, let's segway again today. It was almost tempting to do the same tour twice. LOL!
Fun, exciting and educational.
The best experience in NOLA! Great tour guide. Highly recommended.
We had never ridden segways before. A little nervous at first, but pretty easy to catch on. I am 58 and my husband is 61, so if we can do it probably anybody can. This was my husbands favorite activity we did all week.We will do this again in other cities if available.
Roy M United States of ...
Had a ball! We are both in our 60's and initially not sure of doing this, but it turned out fine,easy to do and we had a blast! Highly recommend!
Too much fun for an afternoon and a great way to see a lot of the city in a relatively short period of time. I recommend this tour to anyone wanting to learn a lot about the city and it's history.