- Historical Segway tour of New Orleans
- Explore the French Quarter, the cultural heart of the city, with its famous Bourbon Street
- Cruise along the Mississippi River and enjoy sweeping views of the West Bank
- Visit Jackson Square and see the Cabildo, where the Louisiana Purchase was signed
- Learn about New Orleans’ history and culture from your fun, knowledgeable guide
- Choose a 2-hour or extended 3-hour tour
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Latest Adventure!Photo by: Candis H
- no5Photo by: Jeffrey W
- Little trainingPhoto by: Samira W
- Louis Armstrong parkPhoto by: Lorraine D
- NJ/NOLAPhoto by: Lori S
- Our New Orleans Segway TourPhoto by: Tom
- Streets of NOLA segway tourPhoto by: Elizabeth B
What You Can Expect
Simple process to book. Guide was ready for us when we arrived. Great training. AWESOME adventure thru the French Quarter. Was a blast for our entire group!
Excellent experience...all the way from booking to conformation to a most excellent tour of the French Quarter area. Highly recommend!
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour! This is our 2nd Segway tour. Steve shared a lot about the city history and the French Quarter. The only negative is the streets are very rough so you may be a little sore the next day as we were jostled around quite a bit...With that said I would still do the trip again!
Loved it!! We had a quick lesson that was very helpful, staff were patient and helpful. Tour was awesome!! So much fun. Tim was a great guide, full of info.
This was a great tour! My husband and I had never been on segways and we were initially hesitant. But much to our surprise we were up and running and feeling comfortable within minutes! The tour of the French Quarter was a great overview and our guide was very thorough and patient. We loved the fact that our group was small - only five of us. Perfect. They even provided ponchos for the rainy weather we encountered. Two hours very well spent.
We had a fun trip and the sedgeway tour guide was very informative and enthusiastic!
Great! We will do it again. However, the guide needs to keep his political opinions to himself.
Loved the tour through the French Quarter very informative and fun!
Riding a segway is way easier than I expected! Lots of fun! Tim our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans! Highly recommend this tour!!
The tour was great and the guide was interesting and helpful. I will use this tour for my group coming in March.