- 2-hour architecture and cemetery walking tour in the French Quarter, New Orleans
- Walk by shotgun homes and Creole townhouses in the French Quarter with your expert guide
- Learn the origins of voodoo and its association with the Big Easy
- Hear the story of the famous Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau
- Visit Marie Laveau’s grave at St Louis Cemetery No 1
- Learn about the burial traditions and cemeteries of New Orleans
What You Can Expect
awesome tour. If you visit a cemetery in New Orleans make it this one! I learned a lot about voodoo and the architecture in New Orleans.
GREAT tour guide Fred was a history major and well versed in the French Quarter stories, history and legends. Great time! My adult kids loved it also.
The tour was awesome! It was a large group but the guide managed to keep us together. We saw a lot of neat things and learned a lot.
Fred was our tour guide, he was awesome! Very knowledgeable and could tell he enjoyed his job. He was very personable.. If you're able to request a guide I would request Fred, you won't be sorry.
Tour guide was VERY knowledgable and we learned a lot we didn't already know. I have Ben on similar tours, but they did not give the details that he did! I would definitely recommend this tour to others!
enjoyed tour and guide was great very informed we enjoyed his knowledge sharing and he seemed to really enjoy his work would highly recommend to others my daughter and granddaughter has been on same tour and loved it
Our tour guide was simply amazing and shared her personal stories about the area and cultural history. It was one of the best tours I've been on :)
theresa a United States of ...
Very interesting tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this tour if you're interested in St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 history as well as the French Quarter.