- 2-hour architecture and cemetery walking tour in the French Quarter, New Orleans
- Walk by shotgun homes and Creole townhouses in the French Quarter with your expert guide
- Learn the origins of voodoo and its association with the Big Easy
- Hear the story of the famous Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau
- Visit Marie Laveau’s grave at St Louis Cemetery No 1
- Learn about the burial traditions and cemeteries of New Orleans
What You Can Expect
Tour guide was VERY knowledgable and we learned a lot we didn't already know. I have Ben on similar tours, but they did not give the details that he did! I would definitely recommend this tour to others!
enjoyed tour and guide was great very informed we enjoyed his knowledge sharing and he seemed to really enjoy his work would highly recommend to others my daughter and granddaughter has been on same tour and loved it
Our tour guide was simply amazing and shared her personal stories about the area and cultural history. It was one of the best tours I've been on :)
theresa a United States of ...
Very interesting tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this tour if you're interested in St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 history as well as the French Quarter.
This was a very enjoyable tour. It's mostly a cemetery tour, but no complaints there. I would recommend this to other visitors.
really enjoyed this walking tour. It was hot but Skip keep us moving and engaged. Recommend this tour to anyone visiting New Orleans
Excellent tour and tour guide....would definitely recommend.
Ranita Q USA
The tour was disjointed, granted we went on Halloween. The cemetery was extremely busy and I felt that the tour guides and cemetery personnel should have worked out a system for bringing groups through instead of haphazard catch as catch can. It made for a difficult tour. The portions outside of the cemetery were terrific and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the French Quarter portion.
Interesting from historical perspective,saw architecture I had not seen ,or paid attention to before. Cemetery very good.Little as to Voodoo