- 2-hour haunted history ghost tour in New Orleans
- Walk around the French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in New Orleans
- Visit ghostly sites where ghastly spirits have been documented
- Enter a haunted bar and be on the lookout for paranormal activity
- Hear tales of ghoulish goings-on from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Starting at the Voodoo shop really adds to the whole experience-with that said get there early so you can check it out first. Our guide with his raspy voice and his crazy walking stick and his stories really propel your imagination and makes you feel that you could very well be being watched by the spirits at every stop. Watch out for "Carolyn" the ghost cat.. you just might catch a glimpse of her. I did and it was unreal very spooky just keep an open mind and take in the stories at each stop. Crazy good!
We had a fabulous time! Our tour guide, Jack, was perfect from his gravelly voice, to his walking stick! His storytelling skills were fantastic! Would not hesitate to recommend this Haunted History Ghost Tour. Thank you, Jack, more the memories!