- Hop-on hop-off tour of New Orleans
- Explore New Orleans at your own pace
- Hop off at any of the 12 stops including Jackson Square and the French Market
- Enjoy live commentary on board
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day pass
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
1. Jackson Square
- Jax Brewery – Decatur & St. Peter St.
- Barracks St. & N. Peters St.
- Ticket Office – 501 Basin St.
- 614 Canal St.
- Riverside Charter Bus Bay Near Poydras
- 601 Loyola Ave.
- American Sector Restaurant Entrance - 945 Magazine St.
- Magazine St. & Ninth St.-3137 Magazine St.
- Louisiana Ave. & St. Charles Ave.
- Jackson Ave. & Magazine St.
- Front Entrance - 1380 Port of New Orleans Pl.
- Corner Julia St. & S. Peters St.
We enjoyed the tour and all the different areas that you get to see and experience. We had a great tour guide on the bus and very funny and informative, Plenty of stops if you want to get on and of at. Loved sitting on the top,
This was a great tour and was perfect as it was raining hard the first day and I was able to sit on the bus and see where I wanted to go back to the next day. The weather was better the second day but I was able to take the bus when my feet were hurting! All the tour guides were very informative and interesting.