- Night sightseeing flight around New Orleans with commentary
- Relax as a pilot flies you above the city of New Orleans at night
- See illuminated New Orleans attractions from a window-side seat
- Admire night sights of the French Quarter, Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Port of New Orleans
- Gaze down at Louisiana’s beautiful bayous around the Mississippi River
- Choose from a 45- or 60-minute night flight over the city
What You Can Expect
As you soar through the skies above the Mississippi River, listen to your pilot’s tales about the city and its countless sights. Hear about different New Orleans neighborhoods as you pass above the French Quarter, and admire the streetlights casting a glow on its architecture.
Peer past the lit-up skyscrapers of the Central Business District and soar around Mercedes-Benz Superdome, where New Orleans Saints American football team play. Loop around the domed stadium and have your camera ready to capture sights of the Port of New Orleans with its 2-mile (3-km) wharf.
Glide a short distance from downtown New Orleans to admire aerial views of Southern Louisiana’s bayous—the slow-moving streams of water around the Mississippi River. After admiring the nighttime views of the county’s famous wetlands, loop back into the city and touch down at the start point where your experience finishes.
If you have more time free, upgrade to a 60-minute flight and spend longer in the air, checking out all the city’s attractions. Itineraries for both durations are flexible and can be tailored to the New Orleans’ sights that you want to see.