- New Orleans city sightseeing flight with commentary
- Relax as a professional pilot flies you above the city of New Orleans
- Gaze out at top New Orleans attractions from a window-side seat
- Enjoy bird's-eye views of the French Quarter, Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Port of New Orleans
- Look down at Louisiana's beautiful bayous around the banks of the Mississippi River
- Choose from a 30-, 45- or 60-minute sightseeing flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour can be customized to what you would like to see! Be sure to let your pilot know what your preferences are so the itinerary can be arranged to suit your needs.
What You Can Expect
Soar above the snaking Mississippi River, and peer down at the hustle of the French Quarter, seeing buildings that bear a distinctly Spanish flair. As you cruise through the air, listen to tidbits of New Orleans’ history from your pilot and learn about the city’s big-name sights.
Peer past the glossy skyscrapers of the Central Business District to the iconic Mercedes-Benz Superdome, home venue of New Orleans Saints American football team. Loop around the impressive domed stadium and have your camera ready to capture sights of the Port of New Orleans with its 2-mile (3-km) wharf.
Glide a short distance from downtown New Orleans to admire aerial views of Louisiana’s bayous – the slow-moving streams of water around the Mississippi River. After seeing the county’s famous wetlands, loop back into the city and touch down at the start point where your experience finishes.
If you have more time free, upgrade to a 45-minute or 60-minute flight and spend longer in the air, checking out all the city’s attractions. Itineraries for all three durations are flexible and can be tailored to the New Orleans’ sights that you want to see.