- New Orleans city sightseeing flight with commentary
- Relax as a professional pilot flies you above the city of New Orleans
- Gaze out at top New Orleans attractions from a window-side seat
- Enjoy bird's-eye views of the French Quarter, Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Port of New Orleans
- Look down at Louisiana's beautiful bayous around the banks of the Mississippi River
- Choose from a 30-, 45- or 60-minute sightseeing flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour can be customized to what you would like to see! Be sure to let your pilot know what your preferences are so the itinerary can be arranged to suit your needs.
What You Can Expect
!! Brilliant !!! !!! Value for money !!!
David, our pilot, was informative, interesting and instructive.
He showed us the whole of New Orleans, which was far better than any donkey ride or map. We saw the crescent, the lake, the French Quarter, points of interest... we saw everything from above !.
And everything, geographically made sense. In addition David gave us a commentary of the history of New Orleans and at the end of the flight introduced us to Lauren Broussard who gave us a tour of the art-deco terminal which is worth a visit in its own right. Will we be back again ? ...Oh yes !!!
If you like sightseeing flights, this is the right tour for you!