- Enjoy a fully narrated city tour of historic New Orleans
- See the world famous French Quarter, Jackson Square and Audubon Park
- 2-hour cruise aboard the Natchez Riverboat on the Mississippi River
- Listen the Captain's steamboat of the highlights of one of the world's busiest ports
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lunch at B055Photo by: ladyr9philly
- Jackson SquarePhoto by: ladyr9philly
- Natchez after NOLA City TourPhoto by: NOLA
- Docking the Steamboat NatchezPhoto by: Linda J
- Green and purple house on ...Photo by: ROBIN B
- BOAT ON MISSISSIPPI RIVERPhoto by: Robert C F
- CemeteryPhoto by: Khang Thuan L
- A fall afternoon on the ...Photo by: ROBERT S
- New Orleans SkylinePhoto by: ROBERT S
- Cemetery StopPhoto by: RICHARD M
What You Can Expect
Enjoyed both very much.
Great overview of the city. We enjoyed the river cruise.
Ellen M USA
Tour was really good. Bus tour well done and the steamboat was great. A nice overall intro to New Orleans.
Enjoyed the trip told you a lot about New Orleans,The harbour cruise was very good worth doing.good value.
I had a wonderful time by myself ! The lady in red is a wonderful greeter - also told me where I could go to hear the commentary , see what was bring talked about , and stay warm I was not dressed warm enough The combo was REALLY GOOD. I spent time just sitting and listening to them - loved it!. Bought a huge tote bag -with a ZIPPER in your shop - even went down to the engine room before I left. I only had one full day to spend in New Orleans. I travel a lot - felt this was the best way to see as much as I could in a my short time there. I was not disappointed - an excellent choice - a wonderful 4 hours !!. Jeanne Canfield
Lots of fun!
Stress free. City tour conducted by older knowledgeable funny driver. Steamboat tour a little over crowded , not enough space for everyone to sit or have a front view of the points of interest, but still a great experience
Kendral our guide and driver was exceptional. His mastery of the history and being able to present it
in a very successful enjoyable way made the trip.
The City Tour and Cruise were excellent. The one problem that we did encounter is that none of your Ads or marketing items told us where to report to start the tour. We had to rely on our motel clerk to call and obtain that information.
All aspects just wonderful. Our bus guide, Kindrell spelling? was terrific and the boat trip was very informative.