- Enjoy a fully narrated city tour of historic New Orleans
- See the world famous French Quarter, Jackson Square and Audubon Park
- 2-hour cruise aboard the Natchez Riverboat on the Mississippi River
- Listen the Captain's steamboat of the highlights of one of the world's busiest ports
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lunch at B055Photo by: ladyr9philly
- Jackson SquarePhoto by: ladyr9philly
- Natchez after NOLA City TourPhoto by: NOLA
- Docking the Steamboat NatchezPhoto by: Linda J
- Green and purple house on ...Photo by: ROBIN B
- BOAT ON MISSISSIPPI RIVERPhoto by: Robert C F
- CemeteryPhoto by: Khang Thuan L
- A fall afternoon on the ...Photo by: ROBERT S
- New Orleans SkylinePhoto by: ROBERT S
- Cemetery StopPhoto by: RICHARD M
What You Can Expect
Great tour our guide was very informative we really enjoyed it and would recommend it
My friend and I were in NOLA for 5 days and wanted to make the most of our experience there. This was definitely a highlight of the trip! The tour was informative, and our tour guide was animated and such a great speaker. Loved seeing the sights and hearing some cool facts about the city along the way. The steamboat cruise was amazing! It was so relaxing and fun. Would highly recommend this package! You definitely get your money's worth and Viator makes everything easy to book and organize.
even the food was good!!!
Enrique G Puerto Rico
Loved this trip it was great and the food on the cruise was excellent.
We totally enjoyed everything about this trip.
Very interesting! Highly recommended
Ken, the tour guide was excellent. Funny and educational.
Enjoyed both very much.
Great overview of the city. We enjoyed the river cruise.