- Enjoy a fully narrated city tour of historic New Orleans
- See the world famous French Quarter, Jackson Square and Audubon Park
- 2-hour cruise aboard the Natchez Riverboat on the Mississippi River
- Listen the Captain's steamboat of the highlights of one of the world's busiest ports
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Oldest Oak Tree in America ...Photo by: Ardine
- Our tour Guide KIN.Photo by: Ardine
- Lunch at B055Photo by: ladyr9philly
- Jackson SquarePhoto by: ladyr9philly
- Natchez after NOLA City TourPhoto by: NOLA
- Docking the Steamboat NatchezPhoto by: Linda J
- Green and purple house on ...Photo by: ROBIN B
- BOAT ON MISSISSIPPI RIVERPhoto by: Robert C F
- CemeteryPhoto by: Khang Thuan L
- A fall afternoon on the ...Photo by: ROBERT S
- New Orleans SkylinePhoto by: ROBERT S
- Cemetery StopPhoto by: RICHARD M
What You Can Expect
Other sights include the iconic St Charles Avenue streetcar, the exquisite mansions of the Garden District and City Park. Visit the park’s Besthoff Sculpture Garden or stop at the Morning Call Cafe for a delicious beignet (own expense) before heading back to the river for part two of your tour: a cruise on the Steamboat Nanchez!
This paddlewheel ship is one of the last of its kind in New Orleans. Find find a seat in the cabin or on the outside deck, where you can admire unobstructed views of the ‘Crescent City’ shoreline and enjoy live jazz music. Learn some riverside history as you pass sites like the Chalmette Battlefield, where the famous pirate and privateer Jean Lafitte teamed with Andrew Jackson to defeat British invaders in the Battle of New Orleans.
An optional lunch buffet is available for purchase. You’ll sample an array of sumptuous Louisiana fare from cornmeal‐crusted fish and red beans and rice to Natchez’s signature bread pudding and fresh fruit (full menu included below). Coffee and tea are included with your lunch, or you may purchase adult beverages.
Your river cruise ends back at the departure point in New Orleans with plenty of time to sightsee!
Menu Subject to Change
Southern Fried Fish*Zesty cornmeal crusted and fried to a golden perfection
Red Beans and Rice New Orleans classic red beans with andouille sausage and served over Jazzmen® rice
Roast Beef Debris and GravyServed over mashed potatoes
Vegetarian Pasta Salad
Chef’s Daily Selection
Vegetable du Jour
House prepared creamy cole slaw
Cornucopia of Fresh Fruit
NATCHEZ Bread Pudding A New Orleans soufflé of La Louisiane French bread, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon with a Callebaut® Belgian white chocolate sauce
La Louisiane Fresh Sliced French Bread
We had Kindrel Kin for the bus tour around the city and Loved it. He was very entertaining and full of fun facts.
We took the Steamboat Natchez tour of the river in the afternoon and loved the commentary and the Jazz Band. I would suggest trying to book this when there isn't a school group with young children on it.
Great tour our guide was very informative we really enjoyed it and would recommend it
My friend and I were in NOLA for 5 days and wanted to make the most of our experience there. This was definitely a highlight of the trip! The tour was informative, and our tour guide was animated and such a great speaker. Loved seeing the sights and hearing some cool facts about the city along the way. The steamboat cruise was amazing! It was so relaxing and fun. Would highly recommend this package! You definitely get your money's worth and Viator makes everything easy to book and organize.
even the food was good!!!
Enrique G Puerto Rico
Loved this trip it was great and the food on the cruise was excellent.
We totally enjoyed everything about this trip.
Very interesting! Highly recommended
Ken, the tour guide was excellent. Funny and educational.
Enjoyed both very much.