- VIP New Orleans sightseeing flight with Champagne and chocolates or wine and cheese
- Treat a loved one or celebrate a special occasion with this VIP sightseeing flight
- Sit back and relax in a window-side seat as a pilot flies you over New Orleans
- Enjoy a full bottle of Champagne and chocolate, or a bottle of wine, block of artisan cheese and crostini
- Admire bird’s-eye views of the French Quarter, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Port of New Orleans and more
What You Can Expect
Gaze down at the French Quarter at the distinct architecture, and listen to your guide’s stories about the city and its sights. Peer past the skyscrapers of the Central Business District to see Mercedes-Benz Superdome where New Orleans Saints American football team play. Loop around the iconic stadium, and have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye sights of the Port of New Orleans and its tailing 2-mile (3-km) wharf.
Glide a short distance from downtown New Orleans to the bayous of Louisiana, the slow-moving streams of water that form around the Mississippi River. After admiring sunset views of the county’s famous wetlands, head back over the city and touch down at the start point where your VIP experience finishes.
The itinerary for your sightseeing flight is flexible and can be tailored to the New Orleans’ sights that you want to see.
Option 1: Champagne and Chocolates
Once high in the air above the Mississippi River, it’s time to pop the Champagne and eat your chocolates! One full bottle of Champagne and chocolates (type and amount varies) is included per couple, so sit back, sip on the bubbles and enjoy your sweets as you cruise above New Orleans.
Option 2: Wine and Cheese
Looking for something more savory on your flight? Choose this option for a bottle of wine and cheese! One bottle of red or white wine (your choice), a block of artisan cheese, crostini, and one other snack is served per couple, so sit back, sip on the wine and nibble on the cheese as you cruise above New Orleans.