- 2-hour vampire tour in New Orleans
- Walk through dark and haunted streets where vampires roam
- Follow your knowledgeable guide into the realm of the undead and find out what lurks in the French Quarter
- Visit sites and movie locations associated with creatures of the night
- Go to a vampire tavern, if you dare!
What You Can Expect
I thought this tour may be a little kitschy, but it turned out to be a fun and very interesting tour of New Orleans and its connections to vampires and the historic events that have promoted and integrated fact and fiction. Jonathon, my guide, was excellent and he took us to the only three remaining French buildings in New Orleans (all other building were Spanish or American in flavor). Definitely a fun tour that I would recommend even to people not interested in vampires as it's as much about history as anything else.
We weren't sure what to expect for this tour, but having done other tours by the same company thought we would go along and see. The tour was fantastic. Johnathon, our tour guide was bother knowledgeable and entertaining. Given the topic of vampires, we wondered what he would fill up two hours with. He had no trouble telling us story after story of the vampire legends throughout history and those relating to New Orleans. He also told us about the general history, some ghost stories and basically macarbre moments in cities past. Fantastic tour and great guide!