- Private carriage tour of haunted New Orleans
- Ride a mule-drawn carriage through the historic French Quarter
- Visit haunted sites including Muriel’s Restaurant, the LaLaurie House and Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop
- Enjoy entertaining stories of ghosts, voodoo and witchcraft from your guide
- Brings drinks on board to enjoy throughout your carriage ride
- Stop at a local bar to mingle with your travel companions over some drinks (own expense)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was the highlight of our trip! Ed and Zulu are absolutely fantastic!!! If you are going to NOLA you must do this tour and request Ed! He was a fountain of information and such a pleasure! After going on a haunted tour the previous year I was a bit skeptical because our guide in 2013 was awful. From now on we will be specially requesting Ed whenever we are in the area.
Our tour guide was Robin Coffey and the faaaabulous Aretha Franklyn (the gorgeous mule). Robin took us to many places not necessarily on the tour as it pretty much goes by what streets are open enough to get down with a carriage, PLUS the roads listed on the tour. So it was a pleasant surprise. Her stories were colorful, and she minced no words, LOVED her personality, and my suggestion is to request her from the get go. You will not be disappointed!