- Small-group airboat ride with transport from New Orleans
- Take a 2-hour airboat tour through Louisiana’s bayous
- Enjoy the lush marsh scenery and watch for native wildlife
- Hear entertaining facts and stories about the region from your guide
- Have the chance to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria!
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Leaping GatorPhoto by: Kathy W
- Baby GatorPhoto by: Senta L
- Suntanning!!!Photo by: Sheila S
- IMG_0710Photo by: Sheila S
- Baby alligatorPhoto by: Jessie W
- Hungry AlligatorPhoto by: jim M
- a swamp owlPhoto by: Fred F
- My buddy AlPhoto by: Everett S
USA, 04 2014
- Amy the alligator.Photo by: julie c
United Kingdom, 03 2014
- Beautiful sceneryPhoto by: Michael H
- A unique experiencePhoto by: Michael H
- Maxine or Remax??Photo by: hallee
Canada, 11 2013
- 2 GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita CapitanPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita and MonkeyPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Swamp with GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Habitant du BayouPhoto by: Anne-Marie M
- Tour guide snags an alligatorPhoto by: Sandra G
What You Can Expect
Definately worth the trip! Unfortunately we had an unseasonally cold day, with tons of rain....The little shack that was there sold rain ponchos, and some snacks, and souvenirs. I came prepared ahead of time. Due to the cold, we did not see more than a couple of gators. But we did see tons of birds. Anyone who is a bird watcher would have loved this trip. We had a very entertaining and knowledgable guide. Would recommend it and would love to go again when its warmer and sunny !
Had a great time. Saw lots of gators. T-Earl was an excellent guide.
Fantastic experience. The swamps were beautiful and we did see many alligators.Our guide was exceptional and the weather cooperated fully. Would highly recommend this tour to all.
Jamal was punctual and pleasant. The trip was very comfortable.
Great fun!, good sites and interesting.
Our trip was fabulous. Our captian Gary was so much fun and knew so much about the wild live. We couldn't have asked for a better trip
Was the best part of our trip! Our guide was awesome and even had a baby alligator on the boat with use. Loved that he has swamp crack to entice the gators with - one even leaping out of the water! We took a small boat only four people on it which was great!!
Great tour. Driver/Guide very friendly and informative.
This was excellent and well worth the money. We saw about 10 Alligators. Held a big spider and we handled a baby Alligator too. One of our highlights in New Orleans.
Captain Sam was the best guide - totally entertaining and very informative about the area. He is the real deal. Recommend the small group airboat tour to anyone looking for a good time and a whole lot of fun to boot!