- Small-group airboat ride with transport from New Orleans
- Take a 2-hour airboat tour through Louisiana’s bayous
- Enjoy the lush marsh scenery and watch for native wildlife
- Hear entertaining facts and stories about the region from your guide
- Have the chance to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria!
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great Tour! A must!Photo by: Brigitte M
- Leaping GatorPhoto by: Kathy W
- Baby GatorPhoto by: Senta L
- Suntanning!!!Photo by: Sheila S
- IMG_0710Photo by: Sheila S
- Baby alligatorPhoto by: Jessie W
- Hungry AlligatorPhoto by: jim M
- a swamp owlPhoto by: Fred F
- My buddy AlPhoto by: Everett S
USA, 04 2014
- Amy the alligator.Photo by: julie c
United Kingdom, 03 2014
- Beautiful sceneryPhoto by: Michael H
- A unique experiencePhoto by: Michael H
- Maxine or Remax??Photo by: hallee
Canada, 11 2013
- 2 GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita CapitanPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita and MonkeyPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Swamp with GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Habitant du BayouPhoto by: Anne-Marie M
- Tour guide snags an alligatorPhoto by: Sandra G
What You Can Expect
This was an experience of a lifetime! The airboat itself was an absolute blast and having a true local as our guide was the icing on the cake! Everyone has to visit New Orleans, HIGHLIGHT OF OUR ENTIRE TRIP!!!!
This tour was even better than I expected. Just cruising down the bayou in an airboat makes this tour worth, but our guide was so knowledgable that he managed to find us a lot of gators to see even though it was super cold. Hotel pick up went super smooth too.
This was a highlight of our 6 week tour around the Usa. The swamp tour was incredible. Great value
I enjoyed this.. It was cold in the winter obviously.. But it was still a good experience ! It and #39;s very scenic.. Even if bit so many gators durin the winter.. It didn and #39;t bother me, I still enjoyed it all the same :)
My husband and son-in-law thoroughly enjoyed this tour! They enjoyed the airboat ride, had an opportunity to hold a baby alligator, and had a great time!
It was amazing. We got to go right out into the swamp, our guide was fantastic and even had a baby alligator for us to hold. He was informative and really knew his stuff. We saw 5 alligators even though it was the middle of winter. Absolutely loved every minute of it.
Such an amazing and fun morning. The airboat was a blast, I couldn't stop grinning like a fool. Our guide...awesome! I didn't catch his name but he was informative and funny, telling us stories about growing up in the area, answering any questions we had, etc. The bayou itself was simply beautiful and I could have stayed out all day just soaking it all up. We didn't have the best weather but still managed to see some of the local wildlife such as aligators, an owl, etc. I would recommend this trip to anyone and everyone as it was one of the highlights of our vacation.
Our trip was fabulous. Our captian Gary was so much fun and knew so much about the wild live. We couldn't have asked for a better trip.
Definately worth the trip! Unfortunately we had an unseasonally cold day, with tons of rain....The little shack that was there sold rain ponchos, and some snacks, and souvenirs. I came prepared ahead of time. Due to the cold, we did not see more than a couple of gators. But we did see tons of birds. Anyone who is a bird watcher would have loved this trip. We had a very entertaining and knowledgable guide. Would recommend it and would love to go again when its warmer and sunny !
Had a great time. Saw lots of gators. T-Earl was an excellent guide.