- Small-group airboat ride with transport from New Orleans
- Take a 2-hour airboat tour through Louisiana’s bayous
- Enjoy the lush marsh scenery and watch for native wildlife
- Hear entertaining facts and stories about the region from your guide
- Have the chance to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria!
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great Tour! A must!Photo by: Brigitte M
- Leaping GatorPhoto by: Kathy W
- Baby GatorPhoto by: Senta L
- Suntanning!!!Photo by: Sheila S
- IMG_0710Photo by: Sheila S
- Baby alligatorPhoto by: Jessie W
- Hungry AlligatorPhoto by: jim M
- a swamp owlPhoto by: Fred F
- My buddy AlPhoto by: Everett S
USA, 04 2014
- Amy the alligator.Photo by: julie c
United Kingdom, 03 2014
- Beautiful sceneryPhoto by: Michael H
- A unique experiencePhoto by: Michael H
- Maxine or Remax??Photo by: hallee
Canada, 11 2013
- 2 GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita CapitanPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita and MonkeyPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Swamp with GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Habitant du BayouPhoto by: Anne-Marie M
- Tour guide snags an alligatorPhoto by: Sandra G
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, take your seat on the airboat and hold on as the boat takes off for the 2‐hour tour. Enjoy close proximity to the water surface and warm breezes as you zip through secluded bayous, reaching speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)! Spot alligators, snakes, beavers and giant river rodents called nutria lurking in the waterways. Savor the moments of calm when the boat slows and your native captain shares stories about the area’s history and abundant wildlife. For the full experience, don’t pass up the captain’s invite to hold a baby alligator or feed a giant catfish!
Your 4‐hour bayou adventure ends with a return to your hotel by coach, arriving in early afternoon or evening.
We really enjoyed this. Saw lots of gators and the airboat ride is really fun. Our guide was great, he obviously knew the bayous like the back of his hand. It was a beautiful and fun tour.
We had a spectacular time, all because of our guide Justin. He was very knowledge, found several alligators for us to see. Told us a lot about the area, and knew answers to all of our questions. He made it fun. I would definitely recommend this tour again.
We had great weather and were able to see different alligators and areas of the swap. I was very impressed with the knowledge of our swap boat guide. He explained the environmental challenges facing the swamp/marshlands and that it is possible that these areas will be lost.
It was very enjoyable.
Driver from hotel to airboat was pleasant and friendly. Our airboat tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. I would recommend to others.
Wonderful! Glad we could see so many gators
Great tour and great fun! Our bus driver was on time and educational. Our boat guide was excellent, he was knowledgeable about the swamp and he seem to truly care about the wildlife that we encountered. Highly recommend!
Loved this. Our tour guide was great.
Luis M United States of ...
This was a fun an educational tour. The company was great in communicating with us and their equipment and personnel were top notch. From the moment we were picked up at the hotel to the drop off back was smooth. Our tour guide was a local person with tons of knowledge about the habitat and the animals. The boats are easy to step on a off so people of all ages can do the tour. Hearing protection is provided so the only thing to bring is a good pair of sunglasses and maybe some sunblock. I highly recommend this tour.
Fantastic and the highlight of our trip. It was just beautiful and we saw tons of gators!
Highlight of our trip!