- Small-group airboat ride with transport from New Orleans
- Take a 2-hour airboat tour through Louisiana’s bayous
- Enjoy the lush marsh scenery and watch for native wildlife
- Hear entertaining facts and stories about the region from your guide
- Have the chance to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria!
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Board a small airboat, fit for up to six people, and relax as your professional driver takes you comfortably through marshes and deep into secluded bayous. On your 2-hour airboat ride, hold on tight as the airboat reaches speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)!
See abundant cypress trees, Louisiana’s state tree, and watch for native wildlife. If you're lucky, depending on the season, you may get to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria, similar to a beaver, face to face!
After your airboat tour, you’ll return to your hotel.
Reviewed by Don V, April 2013
It was absolutely fantastic! Our van driver was incredibly knowledgeable and the captain of our airboat was not only a capable captain but a great entertainer.
Reviewed by Heather G, April 2013
The swamp tour was the most awesomest thing we did on our trip. Our guide was informational and very nice. We all got to hold a baby gator. My 12 and 15 yr. old girls loved it. We took marshmallows to feed the gators. Great trip! We would do it again. Highly recommend it.
Note: If using Viator, you might not get the day/time you pick. You must call the tour place directly to set up a day and time. I booked on-line thru Viator, and when I called to confirm my trip, they were already booked for that day/time. I was lucky enough to get to go the day before instead. Viator is in Australia, and they don't verify the days that are available.