- Small-group airboat ride with transport from New Orleans
- Take a 2-hour airboat tour through Louisiana’s bayous
- Enjoy the lush marsh scenery and watch for native wildlife
- Hear entertaining facts and stories about the region from your guide
- Have the chance to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria!
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Maxine or Remax??Photo by: hallee
Canada, 11 2013
2 GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
Marita CapitanPhoto by: Mary Rita S
Marita and MonkeyPhoto by: Mary Rita S
Swamp with GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
Habitant du BayouPhoto by: Anne-Marie M
Tour guide snags an alligatorPhoto by: Sandra G
What You Can Expect
Board a small airboat, fit for up to six people, and relax as your professional driver takes you comfortably through marshes and deep into secluded bayous. On your 2-hour airboat ride, hold on tight as the airboat reaches speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)!
See abundant cypress trees, Louisiana’s state tree, and watch for native wildlife. If you're lucky, depending on the season, you may get to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria, similar to a beaver, face to face!
After your airboat tour, you’ll return to your hotel.
Captain Sam was awesome, found loads of gators, even kissed one on the snout, hero. Great value too.
My boyfriend and I took this tour a few weeks ago and it was AMAZING!! We had so much fun!! We saw 3 alligators in their natural habitat and we even got to hold a baby gator! Everyone was so nice, so informative and super funny! Would definitely recommend this tour!! Button up though, it get chilly going that fast in November!! :)