- Small-group airboat ride with transport from New Orleans
- Take a 2-hour airboat tour through Louisiana’s bayous
- Enjoy the lush marsh scenery and watch for native wildlife
- Hear entertaining facts and stories about the region from your guide
- Have the chance to hold a baby alligator, feed a giant catfish or meet a nutria!
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great Tour! A must!Photo by: Brigitte M
- Leaping GatorPhoto by: Kathy W
- Baby GatorPhoto by: Senta L
- Suntanning!!!Photo by: Sheila S
- IMG_0710Photo by: Sheila S
- Baby alligatorPhoto by: Jessie W
- Hungry AlligatorPhoto by: jim M
- a swamp owlPhoto by: Fred F
- My buddy AlPhoto by: Everett S
USA, 04 2014
- Amy the alligator.Photo by: julie c
United Kingdom, 03 2014
- Beautiful sceneryPhoto by: Michael H
- A unique experiencePhoto by: Michael H
- Maxine or Remax??Photo by: hallee
Canada, 11 2013
- 2 GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita CapitanPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Marita and MonkeyPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Swamp with GatorsPhoto by: Mary Rita S
- Habitant du BayouPhoto by: Anne-Marie M
- Tour guide snags an alligatorPhoto by: Sandra G
What You Can Expect
Highlight of our trip!
I sure wish I could recall our guide's name as he was fantastic! Very informative and clearly has passion for the swamps and the animals in it. Would definitely recommend it!
The gentleman who took us on the tour I can't remember his name...we were boat 9 at 2 pm that day was fantastic. The tour was super fun and our shuttle driver, Joseph, was wonderful, too. He had a group of, frankly, obnoxious people from LA in the van and he handled them very professionally.
The small boat allowed for a more personal experience. Our guide Jaye was awesome
Wow! Fantastic tour. So glad that we were on a smaller airboat. We were able to go deep into small inlets where larger airboats could not go. Saw lots of gators. Great captain.
Wonderful experience. Guide was informative and friendly.
Lots of fun, my husband and I had a blast. I'd advise taking the smaller airboat as they can get you into the swamp and go faster. Also it does get chilly and loud, so a coat and use the ear protectors, especially on the rear seat. The guide was a blast! Lot's of stories and made this a great experience with stories and history of the bayou and New Orleans area. Even had a chance to hold a baby alligator. Well worth the money!
We were very lucky that the trip was cancelled on an overcast and a rainy day as when we went it was sunny and warm and great weather to spot alligators . The boat ride through the swamps was great and the scenery beautiful with trees reflected in the water. The guide on the boat was local and guaranteed a tiny alligator to spot and hold!
You probably could find cheaper trips but this one was worth a few extra s for the history talk that our driver out and back gave us. All local guides and very proud to be Lousianan's.
It was awesome!!