- New Orleans' Cajun Bayou Tour
- Narrated 1.5 hour boat tour on winding bayous in remote cypress swamps
- Guide will share unique story of the odyssey of the Cajun people
- Explore his picturesque swamp zoo on Bayou Boeuf
- Small-group tour with no more than 13 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Driving out to Cajun Country, you will travel through wild cypress swamps, over the Mississippi River on an impressive suspended bridge, and along vast sugarcane fields, as your guide tells a unique story of the odyssey of the Cajun people.
Enjoy a narrated boat tour (about 1.5 hours duration) on winding bayous in remote cypress swamps. Your Cajun guide, also an alligator hunter and fur trapper, shares his knowledge of the swamp including reptile habits, healing plants and exotic birds.
After this peaceful ride, explore his picturesque swamp zoo on Bayou Boeuf.
Tours are operated in top of the line 13 passenger vans ensuring the greatest of comfort and personalized service.
Reviewed by mrduplessis, July 2012
It was an unforgettable experience. We would return again with our children and our friends. Capitaine Roland Torres exudes enthusiasm about his water world on the bayou. Mike (Ontario)
Reviewed by Shanette B, December 2011
Beautiful and educational! Loved our guides stories - his own experiences were incredible to hear about.