- Half-day tour to two antebellum plantations from New Orleans
- Admire Gothic Steamboat-style San Francisco Plantation and the antiques and artwork at Houmas House Plantation
- Upgrade to also include Destrehan Plantation, where guides in Civil War-era costumes bring history to life
- Upgrade to include a full lunch at Houmas House Plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
River Road Houmas House Buffet Lunch Menu includes:
- Caesar Salad
- Fried Catfish
- Grilled Chicken with Herb Cream Sauce
- Crawfish Étouffée
- Red Beans and Rice
- Louisiana Seafood Pasta
Wonderful tour. The three plantations are a good sample of plantation life with Houmas House being the jewel. Anna, our driver, was very professional and gave us a good history of the New Orleans area and people. And she also suggested other places to see and things to do during our stay. I would definitely use Viator again.
Great tour . Three very different plantations . Excellent knowledge by Giselle
The tour was wonderful !! Our tour guide was very informative and friendly. Would definitely take another Viator tour in the future!!
This tour was cancelled since there was not enough people. I went on the two plantation tours with Ginnie on Thursday. Ginnie was an excellent tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about plantations and New Orleans.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was under-subscribed, so didn't end up taking this particular tour, but was slotted into a similar tour by the tour operator and that tour was excellent.
This tour was amazing!
Really great tour,enjoyed all of it. The lady that drove our bus was also really nice she gave us a lot of information along the way about some of the things we were passing on our trip to the various plantation
Fantastic tour. Very informative and entertaining.
Joseph picked us up right on time. He was GREAT!!! Very friendly, gave us lots of information on the drive and answered all questions asked. The two plantations we visited were beautiful. The plantation tour guides themselves were so informative and friendly. Would use Viator Tours again, and would request that Joseph be our driver again.