- Half-day tour to two antebellum plantations from New Orleans
- Admire Gothic Steamboat-style San Francisco Plantation and the antiques and artwork at Houmas House Plantation
- Upgrade to also include Destrehan Plantation, where guides in Civil War-era costumes bring history to life
- Upgrade to include a full lunch at Houmas House Plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
River Road Houmas House Buffet Lunch Menu includes:
- Caesar Salad
- Fried Catfish
- Grilled Chicken with Herb Cream Sauce
- Crawfish Étouffée
- Red Beans and Rice
- Louisiana Seafood Pasta
Five star we had a great experience!
My family and I really enjoyed our day, Our tour guide Cat was the best! she has so much knowledge of the plantations we toured and the city of New Orleans.
This was a very enjoyable tour. Our driver, Guy, was very informative and helpful, providing a lot of information about the area. He made this tour very informative and fun.
Wonderful tour. The three plantations are a good sample of plantation life with Houmas House being the jewel. Anna, our driver, was very professional and gave us a good history of the New Orleans area and people. And she also suggested other places to see and things to do during our stay. I would definitely use Viator again.
Great tour . Three very different plantations . Excellent knowledge by Giselle
The tour was wonderful !! Our tour guide was very informative and friendly. Would definitely take another Viator tour in the future!!
This tour was cancelled since there was not enough people. I went on the two plantation tours with Ginnie on Thursday. Ginnie was an excellent tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about plantations and New Orleans.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was under-subscribed, so didn't end up taking this particular tour, but was slotted into a similar tour by the tour operator and that tour was excellent.