- Plantation tours New Orleans
- Tour of two separate plantations, Oak Alley Plantation and Laura Plantation
- On your guided tour of Oak Alley Plantation see a giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old
- Visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters
- The small-group atmosphere with maximum 13 people ensures a more personal experience
What You Can Expect
Next visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters surrounded by sugar cane fields. The guided tour transports you with dramatic detail into the charmed yet tragic lives of four generations of Creole owners and their slaves.
I'm so glad I was able to take that tour. It was very interesting. Seeing the past and how they preserve it.
Beautiful plantations - Laura and Oak alley are must sees. Laura is a Creole Plantation so it has a very unique character, although one cannot really stop to take pictures on this guided tour. Oak alley is iconic - amazing - also for ghost hunters, supposedly haunted. Fantastic!