- Plantation tours New Orleans
- Tour of two separate plantations, Oak Alley Plantation and Laura Plantation
- On your guided tour of Oak Alley Plantation see a giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old
- Visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters
- The small-group atmosphere with maximum 13 people ensures a more personal experience
What You Can Expect
Next visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters surrounded by sugar cane fields. The guided tour transports you with dramatic detail into the charmed yet tragic lives of four generations of Creole owners and their slaves.
Excellent experience. The driver was very informed and the guides, especially at Laura were terrific. Fantastic if you are at all interested in the history of the area.
Dylan, our guide, was A++. Gave us interesting and entertaining info on history, architecture, food, slavery, commerce, history, medicines and cocktails and so much more! Great plantation great value. Do not hesitate to book this plantation tour.