- Plantation tours New Orleans
- Tour of two separate plantations, Oak Alley Plantation and Laura Plantation
- On your guided tour of Oak Alley Plantation see a giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old
- Visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters
- The small-group atmosphere with maximum 13 people ensures a more personal experience
What You Can Expect
Next visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters surrounded by sugar cane fields. The guided tour transports you with dramatic detail into the charmed yet tragic lives of four generations of Creole owners and their slaves.
Super in every way our driver Stanley was a treasure of locAl knowledge would recommend and come again
If you or your significant other (like mine) are plantation buffs this is the tour for you. Oak Alley is the beautiful "Gone With The Wind" feel while Laura Plantation reminds you of the actual brutality of the time.