- Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- See the bustling activity of America's second largest port
- Select option to add on a delicious buffet lunch for 11:30am and 2:30pm departure
- View the skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the decks or climate-controlled comfort of the Steamer Natchez
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the boatPhoto by: Emma R
- View from the cruisePhoto by: Emma R
- Enjoying our foodPhoto by: Gilda G
- On the NatchezPhoto by: Patti
USA, 05 2013
- New Orleans 2012 052Photo by: Eduard K
USA, 04 2012
- Steamboat Natchez steam organPhoto by: Diane G
USA, 01 2011
- Steamboat NatchezPhoto by: Diane G
USA, 01 2011
What You Can Expect
A nice relaxing tour for the whole family. The food was great, and the jazz was sensational!!
A real treat. Highly recommended.
My family was in town for Thanksgiving and had never gone on a riverboat tour, so I sent them on the Natchez with lunch. They raved about the whole experience, the food was fantastic, the ride was so relaxing and everyone got to enjoy themselves with no hassles.
The family was treated like royalty from the time they checked in to the moment they departed. With a large party the table was reserved for them, no pushing, no shoving. They loved it! I definitely would do this again
The boat cruise was so much fun! There is plenty of room on this ship to roam around and explore. You can be on top and still get in the shade if you want. The brunch is totally worth it! The food was excellent and gives you a taste of New Orleans! I loved the guide who informed us on everything we saw as we went by. I recommend this to everyone!
The food was great and the steamboat ride was well worth it. It was a bit windy for the day in the morning but once the wind died down it was fantastic. Everyone you sat next to gave you good conversation. The walk on the dock was a added bonus.
This tour was great, the lunch was typically southern, the Jazz band was great, and the cruise was very relaxing
Neat boat good guide nice breeze beautiful scenery good band.
The fellow that gave the information about N.O did a fantastic job. The people were so intent on listening to what he was saying that one could hear a pin drop. He was informative and educational. We loved it .
Awesome and fun! Had a great time! Would do it again!