- Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- See the bustling activity of America's second largest port
- Select option to add on a delicious buffet lunch for 11:30am and 2:30pm departure
- View the skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the decks or climate-controlled comfort of the Steamer Natchez
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the boatPhoto by: Emma R
- View from the cruisePhoto by: Emma R
- Enjoying our foodPhoto by: Gilda G
- On the NatchezPhoto by: Patti
USA, 05 2013
- New Orleans 2012 052Photo by: Eduard K
USA, 04 2012
- Steamboat Natchez steam organPhoto by: Diane G
USA, 01 2011
- Steamboat NatchezPhoto by: Diane G
USA, 01 2011
What You Can Expect
The food was great and the steamboat ride was well worth it. It was a bit windy for the day in the morning but once the wind died down it was fantastic. Everyone you sat next to gave you good conversation. The walk on the dock was a added bonus.
This tour was great, the lunch was typically southern, the Jazz band was great, and the cruise was very relaxing
Neat boat good guide nice breeze beautiful scenery good band.
The fellow that gave the information about N.O did a fantastic job. The people were so intent on listening to what he was saying that one could hear a pin drop. He was informative and educational. We loved it .
Awesome and fun! Had a great time! Would do it again!
We LOVED this paddle boat ride! The people were so nice - especially Emma and the food was great!! Would do it again. The announcer was knowledgeable and did a fantastic job.
great two hours
We had a great time, very informative and friendly. I would recommend anyone go on this tour.
This tour was a great way to see surrounding New Orleans and the Mississippi River.
The food was nice and atmosphere on the boat was great. I highly recommend this tour for something fun and different