Board the historic Steamboat Natchez to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second largest port!
- Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- See the bustling activity of America's second largest port
- Select option to add on a delicious brunch for 11:30am and 2:30pm departure
- View the skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the decks or climate-controlled comfort of the Steamer Natchez
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
View the ever-changing skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the sunny decks or climate-controlled comfort of the majestic Steamer Natchez. Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
You also have the option to add on a delicious brunch.
Sample Lunch Menu
- Carved House Cured Ham and Bacon
- Frittata del Giorno
- Filé Gumbo
- Creole Creamed Spinach
- Fruit Salad
- Creole Shrimp and Pasta Salad
- Cheese Grits
- Yogurt cups
- Fresh, Hand-made Beignets
- Natchez Bread Pudding
- Natchez Biscuits with Jellies and Preserves
- Mini Croissants
- Coffee and Iced Tea