- Sunday brunch cruise in New Orleans aboard the Steamboat Natchez
- Take a scenic cruise along the Mississippi River on a traditional paddle-wheel boat
- Admire views of the city skyline from the spacious decks or indoor cabin
- Enjoy jazz entertainment from a live trio band
- Sit down to a wonderful buffet brunch of Louisiana favorites such as Creole shrimp, grits and bread pudding
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Soup du Jour
Loved every minute on the Natchez!!
Brunch was great! Buffet style, but very good food. The boat is an authentic steamboat and they let you walk into the engine room and see how the boat works.
Brunch was excellent, staff was friendly, enjoyed the cruise!! would recommend!!!
This was a great tour for 5 adults,1 child and even infants2. The buffet was delicious, especially the ham. and having a reservation made the whole operation painless. Don't miss this one.
Excellent food , excellent music.
The buffet brunch was excellent.
The experience was great. I will be doing the cruise again in the future.
Alan United Kingdom
This was an amazing afternoon, good brunch and a great trip
we had a really nice time on the natchez. food was good. enjoyed the organist before boarding. the weather was great!
The steamboat cruise on the Mississippi was absolutely wonderful. The weather was perfect, the river was very calm, which made for a smooth ride, and the information that was given to us as we were on the boat was so informative. whoever was doing the talking was very, very good. we learned a lot about the waterway and enjoyed the 2 hours very much. we did not want it to end. I highly recommend this to everyone, a great excursion to do. great job to all.