- Sunday brunch cruise in New Orleans aboard the Steamboat Natchez
- Take a scenic cruise along the Mississippi River on a traditional paddle-wheel boat
- Admire views of the city skyline from the spacious decks or indoor cabin
- Enjoy jazz entertainment from a live trio band
- Sit down to a wonderful buffet brunch of Louisiana favorites such as Creole shrimp, grits and bread pudding
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Soup du Jour
The steamer left on time and returned on time. The information was clear and interesting. The band was great and I enjoyed sitting and listening in the dining area and also hearing it on deck. The service areas were clean as were the decks. We were blessed with good weather and everyone on board seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was.
Wonderful food, informative tour guides , and an awesome live Jazz Band! We enjoyed ourselves so much, can and #39;t wait to go again!
A fun event.
very relaxing . excellent food and service . very good value for money
This is a must do when you go to New Orleans. The trip is nice and you learn some history. The Jazz band is wonderful and the food is pretty good too! My husband and I had a lovely time.
Food was excellent !
Relaxing Sunday brunch. Excellent food and music. Great way to end our visit to NOLA!
Don't miss out on this fun trip.
The trip on the river was wonderful and the brunch superb. This activity was more than expected. Highly recommended.
The Steamboat Natchez Jazz Lunch/Brunch Cruise a must- do while in New Orleans French Market area! A wonderful, buffet of New Orleans cuisine was served while listening to a great jazz band. The history of the area wasn't narrated as we cruised the mighty Mississippi for a 2 hour tour. I would highly recommend this while in the area of the French Market area of New Orleans!