- Sunday brunch cruise in New Orleans aboard the Steamboat Natchez
- Take a scenic cruise along the Mississippi River on a traditional paddle-wheel boat
- Admire views of the city skyline from the spacious decks or indoor cabin
- Enjoy jazz entertainment from a live trio band
- Sit down to a wonderful buffet brunch of Louisiana favorites such as Creole shrimp, grits and bread pudding
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Shrimp, Andouille sausage, Chicken, and filé powder thickened with a dark roux
After a slight glitch, they would not accept the emailed printout as a ticket despite that it was written that it was OK, the rest was great. I had to get out of the queue that I had deliberately arrived early because of my husband's wheelchair and go back to the ticket office that had lines as well. . It was annoying but do able. The ship's staff and amenities were great. The narrative and jazz were great as well.
We had a most enjoyable cruise and brunch on the Steamboat Natchez. The brunch was delicious and well worth the money. If you go to New Orleans it is a must do to go on the Steamboat on the Mississipi River.