Travel by September 25, 2015 and save 13% off our previously offered price!
- Evening jazz cruise aboard the Steamboat Natchez
- Enjoy a scenic cruise along the Mississippi River from New Orleans
- Listen to live jazz music performed by the Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Take in incredible views of the city skyline
- Savor a casual buffet dinner (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- great tripPhoto by: Sylvia G
- dinner cruisePhoto by: Sharon K
- downtown NOLAPhoto by: Yolanda M
- downtown NOLAPhoto by: Yolanda M
- Sunset from the Steamboat ...Photo by: Robert A
- Dinner with friends on the ...Photo by: Daniele A
- New Orleans skyline from the ...Photo by: John F
- Sunset over the New Orleans ...Photo by: mriell3
- Dinner Cruise October 20th, ...Photo by: Patrick L H
- SteamboatPhoto by: rhs7138478
- Sunset on the MississippiPhoto by: Colin D
- NatchezPhoto by: Colin D
- Steamboat NatchezPhoto by: bohare
USA, 07 2014
- View as we left dock, New ...Photo by: Danny M
- skyline coming back to portPhoto by: LIsa C
- Steamboat NatchezPhoto by: Debbie D
- Dinner cruise on The Natchez ...Photo by: julie c
United Kingdom, 03 2014
- Louisiana sunsetPhoto by: Gaz
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- Steamboat Natchez Evening ...Photo by: Jules & Brock
- Steamboat and jazz tourPhoto by: Sherbet
Australia, 09 2010
What You Can Expect
Choose one of two evening start times for your dinner cruise and head to Toulouse Street in the French Quarter to board the beautiful Steamboat Natchez. This paddlewheel ship — one of the last of its kind in New Orleans — will transport you back to the 19th century when ports bustled with produce-laden cargo ships, steamboats and clandestine privateering. Enjoy the boat’s atmospheric decor, such as the vintage engine room and megaphone.
Take a stroll along the deck as the Natchez begins the 2-hour float along the Mississippi River. Then have a seat in the cabin or on the outside deck, where you’ll get unobstructed views of the striking shoreline at dusk, and soak up some live jazz tunes from the Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland, a true New Orleans-style band.
As for dinner, the buffet might include anything from cornmeal‐crusted fish to cheesy penne pasta. Top it off with Natchez’s signature bread pudding accompanied by coffee and tea. Read on to the Itinerary section below for a sample menu. (Menu is subject to change)Your evening cruise ends back at the departure point in the French Quarter.
Please Note: The price displayed is based on the cruise only option.
Menu Subject to Change*
Vegetarian Pasta Salad (vegetarian)
Soup du Jour
Southern Fried Fish*: Zesty cornmeal crusted and fried to a golden perfection
Pork Loin: Blackened in NATCHEZ Creole Spice and served with Creole Mustard sauce
Strip Loin of Beef: Hand carved, cooked medium rare and served with a bleu cheese-horseradish emulsion
Tri-Color Rotini with Basil Pistou and Vegetables (Vegetarian)
Oven Roasted Brabant Sweet and Russet potatoes
Creole Creamed Spinach (vegetarian): Spinach braised with onions, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Parmesan, and feta cheese
NATCHEZ Bread Pudding (vegetarian): A New Orleans soufflé of La Louisiane French bread, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon with a Callebaut® Belgian white chocolate sauce
La Louisiane Hot Fresh Bread
French Market Coffee and Iced Tea included
Menu items are subject to change by season and availability.
Featuring our proprietary spice blends from Andy Roos.
Have the dinner its great
I did the night cruise , really nice food served by a great staff . Good music and a nice relaxing time . Would recommend everybody to try .
A fantastic boat trip. We decided to take this trip for the evening tour and we didn't have the on board food since the reviews we're very good although some people i spoke to said it was fairly good. The live music on this boat playing up the Mississippi river with the sun setting was incredible... a great highlight to my trip to New Orleans.
Fantastic, just wish it could have been a little longer.
Loved it, very beautiful.... didn and #39;t do the buffet though, too many other options in the area.
This tour was amazing!
This was one of the many highlights of our trip to New Orleans. I highly recommend this tour. I didn't bring a jacket along, and would recommend one in the evening once you are out on the water. The music was great, the sites were wonderful, and the food, especially the bread pudding dessert was fabulous.
The boat ride and live Dixie Land Jazz band were excellent. Nonetheless, one area that requires improvement is the food. Please tell the kitchen staff / chef to lighten up on the salt. Everything from the fish to the sides were saturated in salt. Nothing could be tasted except salt. People on low salt diet should not eat the food.
This was absolutely a life long dream come true. Great music. Good tour information.
History and fun
$78.99 Save $31.00