- Tour of Oak Alley Plantation
- One of the most photographed plantations ever
- Guided tour reveals the fascinating stories of the home and history of the Oak Valley Plantation
- Experience a bygone era in one of the South's most beautiful settings - Oak Alley Plantation
Recent Photos of This Tour
- oak alleyPhoto by: Yolanda M
- Oak AlleyPhoto by: deborah e
- The balconyPhoto by: Renee L
- oaksPhoto by: Renee L
- OaksPhoto by: Renee L
- Oak Alley PlantationPhoto by: Renee L
- The beautiful walkway at Oak ...Photo by: Deborah S
- New Orleans 2012 015Photo by: Eduard K
USA, 04 2012
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
What an amazing place. Really enjoyed seeing this wonderful plantation. The bus driver gave us a running commentary about the history of New Orleans and the vicinity on the way there and back and we learned so.much. Loved it.
We LOVED this tour and would suggest anyone to visit. The guide was great and funny and the Oak Alley plantation was a sight to see for sure.
This was a wonderful tour, and our driver Kenneth is a big reason why.. He was very informative, told gret stories and was a good communicator.
The plantation tour itself was also very good. Our guide was very knowledgable. It would have been nice to have some of the grounds included in the tour.
Our guide, and I am sorry I forgot his name, was creative, informative, and funny. All around he made the trip extremely enjoyable. The while outing was exceptional
Beautiful place. I learned a lot about the plantation from the very knowledgeable guide.
The driver and guides were knowledgeable and experienced.
Tour guide at the plantation was terrific and our bus tour guide, Kendrell from the tour operator was even better. I highly recommend this one.
Loved the tour to Oak Alley. I could have used more time to explore but it was worth the money.
Our tour of Oak Alley Plantation was outstanding! Gerald, our driver gave us interesting tidbits of information throughout the trip to and from the plantation, and he made the drive fun. The tour of the plantation was a wonderful step back in time and so interesting. I highly recommend this tour.