- Tour of Oak Alley Plantation
- One of the most photographed plantations ever
- Guided tour reveals the fascinating stories of the home and history of the Oak Valley Plantation
- Experience a bygone era in one of the South's most beautiful settings - Oak Alley Plantation
Recent Photos of This Tour
- oak alleyPhoto by: Yolanda M
- Oak AlleyPhoto by: deborah e
- The balconyPhoto by: Renee L
- oaksPhoto by: Renee L
- OaksPhoto by: Renee L
- Oak Alley PlantationPhoto by: Renee L
- The beautiful walkway at Oak ...Photo by: Deborah S
- New Orleans 2012 015Photo by: Eduard K
USA, 04 2012
What You Can Expect
Our guide, and I am sorry I forgot his name, was creative, informative, and funny. All around he made the trip extremely enjoyable. The while outing was exceptional
Beautiful place. I learned a lot about the plantation from the very knowledgeable guide.
The driver and guides were knowledgeable and experienced.
Tour guide at the plantation was terrific and our bus tour guide, Kendrell from the tour operator was even better. I highly recommend this one.
Loved the tour to Oak Alley. I could have used more time to explore but it was worth the money.
Our tour of Oak Alley Plantation was outstanding! Gerald, our driver gave us interesting tidbits of information throughout the trip to and from the plantation, and he made the drive fun. The tour of the plantation was a wonderful step back in time and so interesting. I highly recommend this tour.
My client was thrilled with tour guide, highly recommends the tour.
Trip was well worth it.
Fabulous, great bus driver. He told us many stories of New Orleans and the surrounding area. Oak Alley Plantation is not to be missed.
Tour was great! Bus driver Gerald was very knowledgeable and provided the group with nonstop trivia and interesting facts about our destinations. Part of our group visited Laura Plantation and part visited Oak Alley and from what I saw Oak Alley is the awe-inspiring plantation to see. I liked that it looked Antebellum as opposed to Creole which seems plainer and not as enticing. Love Oak Alley and highly recommend the local tour operator - very professional and comfortable trip 1 hr 10 minutes from NOLA.