- New Orleans jazz walking tour and Preservation Hall concert with two complimentary cocktails and optional dinner
- Take in the French Quarter on a small group walking tour that visits three jazz venues
- Learn the history and heritage of New Orleans jazz from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy VIP seating for a New Orleans jazz show at Preservation Hall, a historic locale that features intimate, acoustic concerts
- Savor a multicourse meal of Creole cuisine at Tujague's, a venerable New Orleans restaurant (if option chosen)
- Soak up New Orleans jazz, musical heritage, and classic Creole cuisine with this Viator exclusive, available nowhere else!
What You Can Expect
Afterward, follow your guide along Bourbon Street, learning how this area evolved into a must-see destination for visitors. Your guide shares stories about the roots of jazz in New Orleans and how the city shaped this classic American musical form.
Stop at Musical Legends Park where you get a VIP seat in the outdoor patio to hear more fantastic music by accomplished jazz musicians. You also get to enjoy your choice of a complimentary cocktail or coffee and beignets. Before you go, be sure to get a fun photo with one of the bronze statues of New Orleans musical royalty that decorate the garden.
Your guided walking tour concludes at nearby Preservation Hall. Say farewell to your guide outside then head indoors to your exclusive second-row VIP seats. Preservation Hall started in 1961 at a time when jazz had lost its popularity; the small local jam sessions attracted so much attention that the venue evolved into a premier showplace for New Orleans jazz. Tonight, you get to enjoy a fantastic 45-minute concert, with both veteran and up-and-coming musicians playing great tunes.
Your night of top-notch music, history, and refreshments — available exclusively with this VIP package — wraps up close to midnight at Preservation Hall.
Jazz Tour, Concert and Dinner Upgrade:
Upgrade your tour to include all of the above plus a delectable dinner before the concert and tour at Tujague’s, a New Orleans institution for more than 150 years.
Savor a delicious multicourse meal of Creole dishes that showcase fresh seasonal flavors and classic favorite recipes. Your meal includes a choice of soup or salad; a main dish of chicken, the fish of the day, or Tujague’s specialty beef brisket; a scrumptious bread pudding for dessert; and iced tea, coffee, and water.
One of the oldest and most celebrated restaurants in New Orleans, Tujague’s started in the 1850s. The decor in the recently restored dining room includes photos, news clippings and other memorabilia that showcase the restaurant’s long history in the heart of New Orleans. Please note that some menu items may change due to seasonal availability.
Excellent intro to the music of New Orleans, prime seating and walk to the front of the line. Perfect if you're a bit timid.