- 2-day tour of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Boston from New York City
- Take advantage of the compact nature of New England and see it all in two days!
- Explore some of America's most notable and historical universities -- Yale, Harvard and MIT
- See the Newport mansions, including the notable Breakers, once home to the Vanderbilt family
- Learn about the Kennedy family, America's most famous political dynasty, in Cape Cod
- Stop in Plymouth to view the Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock
- Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston!
- Overnight accommodation in Hyannis included
- Free wifi on bus
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see in New England that it's worth the extra day to experience a bit more of its charm. Head out in the fall for picturesque views of the trees changing color and when temperatures are just right.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Had a great tour. Ben, our guide was great. He is a top notch tour guide. The van we used looked as if it was brand new. The driver was an expert. So glad we did this. There were a total of 8 people on the tour and we enjoyed each others company.