- 2-day tour of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Boston from New York City
- Take advantage of the compact nature of New England and see it all in two days!
- Explore some of America's most notable and historical universities -- Yale, Harvard and MIT
- See the Newport mansions, including the notable Breakers, once home to the Vanderbilt family
- Learn about the Kennedy family, America's most famous political dynasty, in Cape Cod
- Stop in Plymouth to view the Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock
- Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston!
- Overnight accommodation in Hyannis included
- Free wifi on bus
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see in New England that it's worth the extra day to experience a bit more of its charm. Head out in the fall for picturesque views of the trees changing color and when temperatures are just right.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour! Everywhere I visited were impressive and attractive.
Wonderful experience, Ben was a great tour guide for sure!
Had a great tour. Ben, our guide was great. He is a top notch tour guide. The van we used looked as if it was brand new. The driver was an expert. So glad we did this. There were a total of 8 people on the tour and we enjoyed each others company.
Brilliant trip with Boris our driver and Matt our tour guide. Loved all the history from Yale to Harvard uni's, Cape Cod even though there was fog and Boston is a beautiful city. The visit to The Breakers home of the Vanderbilts is a must see.
Tour was very good. I highly recommend it. The tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable.
Very well organized tour! These two days are a strong incitation to come back to these amazing places for a longer stay.
The bus and the hotel were very comfortable.
Above all, the explanations of our two guides Marko and dveir were complete, interesting. We apreciated their tokens of sympathy and their sense of humour.
Very good experience
Great trip worth every dollar
We saw a lot in this tour and they included many stops on the way to Boston which is very good! There was many historic sites and famous schools. The guide and driver are both very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Reasonable time was allowed in each stop.