Book by March 10, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- 2-day tour of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Boston from New York City
- Take advantage of the compact nature of New England and see it all in two days!
- Explore some of America's most notable and historical universities -- Yale, Harvard and MIT
- See the Newport mansions, including the notable Breakers, once home to the Vanderbilt family
- Learn about the Kennedy family, America's most famous political dynasty, in Cape Cod
- Stop in Plymouth to view the Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock
- Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston!
- Overnight accommodation in Hyannis included
- Free wifi on bus
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see in New England that it's worth the extra day to experience a bit more of its charm. Head out in the fall for picturesque views of the trees changing color and when temperatures are just right.