- 2-day tour of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Boston from New York City
- Take advantage of the compact nature of New England and see it all in two days!
- Explore some of America's most notable and historical universities -- Yale, Harvard and MIT
- See the Newport mansions, including the notable Breakers, once home to the Vanderbilt family
- Learn about the Kennedy family, America's most famous political dynasty, in Cape Cod
- Stop in Plymouth to view the Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock
- Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston!
- Overnight accommodation in Hyannis included
- Free wifi on bus
Reviewed by Chris Z, February 2013
Great trip worth every dollar
Reviewed by Springho, Hong Kong, November 2012
We saw a lot in this tour and they included many stops on the way to Boston which is very good! There was many historic sites and famous schools. The guide and driver are both very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Reasonable time was allowed in each stop.