- 2-day tour from New York via luxury coach to Philadelphia, Washington DC and Amish country
- Discover how these cities have become major influential powers in the United States, from past centuries to today
- See the Liberty Bell and Constitution Hall in Philadelphia
- Explore Capitol Hill's landmarks and see the impressive Arlington Cemetery
- Ride a horse-drawn buggy in Amish country as you experience their simple way of life
- Overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel included
Reviewed by Michael, May 2013
Enjoyable tour. Bus was comfortable and the tour guides were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Hotel in Washington is decent, but you're there so briefly so its just a bed you need. Only downside was not seeing the holocaust museum, but hey you can't do everything I suppose.
Reviewed by Gerome T, July 2012
Excellent trip. Everything was good. The two tour directors and the bus driver were excellent. They got us to certain dstinations on time and made sure everyone stay on time. Didn't get to see much of the Amish Country because of time but that still didn't interfare with the great experience of the whole trip. My husband and I had great fun and would take another trip with Viator.