- 2-day tour from New York via luxury coach to Philadelphia, Washington DC and Amish country
- Discover how these cities have become major influential powers in the United States, from past centuries to today
- See the Liberty Bell and Constitution Hall in Philadelphia
- Explore Capitol Hill's landmarks and see the impressive Arlington Cemetery
- Ride a horse-drawn buggy in Amish country as you experience their simple way of life
- Overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel included
- Free wifi on bus
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a wealth of history and culture to explore in Philadelphia and Washington DC and this 2-day tour provides a good overview for travelers that want to experience more of the United States' significant cities.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The whole tour was very well organized. We managed to visit all the attractions in schedule, there were no delays. The tour guide, Stefano, was very nice. He spoke italian for the whole group, and explained everything in enghlish once more just for me and my friend. This is the perfect trip if you have limited time and want to see both cities. Just enough time to visit the most interesting places. The hotel was old and needs a lot of renovation,but its ok for one night. Thanks to the whole team,the experience was really worthed!!!
Awesome experience. Money well spent.