- 3-day guided tour from New York City to Niagara Falls and the Lake Ontario region
- See the Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, Toronto and the 1000 Islands
- Explore the Watkins Glen National Forest at the foot of Seneca Lake
- Ride the Maid of the Mist to get up close to Niagara Falls
- Visit Toronto, Canada's largest city
- Cruise down the St Lawrence River and see the 1000 Islands
- Spend time shopping at one of the largest outlet malls in the United States
- Accommodation for two nights and two breakfasts are included
- Free wifi on coach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an excellent way to add a trip to Canada's largest city to your New York vacation. Visit in the summer to experience the St Lawrence river cruise; the scenic voyage past the river's 1000 Islands is the perfect way to cap off this picturesque tour.
What You Can Expect
It was a very nice and smooth trip. The tour guide explain everything into details and to my understanding.
I did really enjoyed the trip.
Our tour guide Laura and driver Marco were exceptional. Very knowledgeable, professional and cool under pressure. I was disappointed by how some of the other passengers behaved on the trip but Laura, especially handled them wonderfully. You have two excellent employees and I hope you know that.
The tour of Niagara falls, Lake Ontario, etc. was breathtaking. I would recommend this tour and viator to everyone I know. Thanks for a great experience and vacation!