Book by March 31, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- 3-day guided tour from New York City to Niagara Falls and the Lake Ontario region
- See the Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, Toronto and the 1000 Islands
- Explore the Watkins Glen National Forest at the foot of Seneca Lake
- Ride the Maid of the Mist to get up close to Niagara Falls
- Visit Toronto, Canada's largest city
- Cruise down the St Lawrence River and see the 1000 Islands
- Spend time shopping at one of the largest outlet malls in the United States
- Accommodation for two nights and two breakfasts are included
- Free wifi on coach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an excellent way to add a trip to Canada's largest city to your New York vacation. Visit in the summer to experience the St Lawrence river cruise; the scenic voyage past the river's 1000 Islands is the perfect way to cap off this picturesque tour.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We were a family of 3 and thought this tour was excellent. The falls were amazing. The tour guide Victoria was wonderful and made sure our bus was always ahead of the crowds. Accommodation was good and the tour which included Toronto and outlet shopping had plenty of interesting facts. The only downside was the toilet in the bus which for some reason is unable to be used-and caused drama on our tour. Get them to work or lock them please !!
Very well organized,hotels of good standards,bus very comfortable and excellent bus driver
$432.00 Save $43.20