- 3-hour luxury dinner cruise in New York City
- Soak up incredible vistas of the Manhattan and Brooklyn skylines
- Admire up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Battery Park, Freedom Tower and more
- Indulge in an elegant 3-course dinner and enjoy live jazz entertainment and dancing
- Treat a loved one to the Romance Dinner Cruise upgrade, with a private table, roses and French sparkling wine
- Opt for the First Class option to enjoy a VIP table, premium open bar and more
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You can't beat the views from this boat with its glass walls and ceiling. An elegant dinner, live jazz and outdoor strolling decks set the scene for romance. Treat your loved one and add an upgrade with roses and French sparkling wine!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Freezing on Deck!Photo by: Scott M
view from the boatPhoto by: S J P
20120429_1344Photo by: Douglas
United Kingdom, 04 2012
DessertPhoto by: mildred g
DessertPhoto by: mildred g
LibertyPhoto by: mildred g
New York Day 2 022 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 047 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 025 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 026 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 038 (4)Photo by: Susan C
The view by night is ...Photo by: Amber M
My husband surprised me with ...Photo by: Amber M
Our dessert and birthday ...Photo by: Desmond O
Ireland, 03 2010
What You Can Expect
Head to Chelsea Piers in the evening to board your luxury cruise, an elegant vessel featuring fully enclosed glass walls and ceiling and a revolutionary deck layout that gives every table a great view of the live entertainment. Get cozy in the climate-controlled cabin or head to the two outdoor viewing decks as your expert captain takes you along the Hudson River, New York Harbor and East River.
The moment you step aboard, live jazz performed by talented musicians provides the perfect ambiance for sipping drinks and admiring the Manhattan skyline. Get up-close views of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), Battery Park, Colgate Clock, Governor’s Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan Bridge.
Have your camera ready as you cruise by Ellis Island and the stately Statue of Liberty! As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, you’ll be served a gourmet dinner at your table (see Itinerary for sample menu). Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience.
After dinner, your jazz entertainment resumes, this time with Broadway hits in cabaret style. The evening crescendos with upbeat dance music from the Big Band era to Motown to today’s favorites. Dancing on the spacious hardwood dance floor is encouraged, and musicians are happy to accept requests!
Romance Dinner Cruise
For a more romantic experience, enjoy your dinner at a private table just for you and your sweetheart. Admire your table's half-dozen roses, and pop open a bottle of French sparkling wine to toast to this magical evening with two souvenir Champagne flutes.
First Class Dinner Cruise
Upgrade to First Class for the ultimate luxury experience! Sip a cocktail from the premium open bar and enjoy an amuse bouche (palate teaser) at your own private table before dinner. With this option, an exceptional evening becomes a true VIP event.
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Soup Du Jour - Daily creation of fresh soups inspired by our executive chef
- Lobster Milanese - Pacific cold-water lobster tail with aromatic risotto
- Farm to Table Market Salad - Local greens, toasted pecans, Fuji apples, hard-boiled egg, Balsamic vinaigrette and pear tomato
- Mezze - Prosciutto, sopresetta, poached fig, Mediterranean vegetables, Monchaego cheese, marinated olives, extra virgin olive oil and toasted pita
- Black Atlantic Cod - Flaky white fish, andouille cassoulet and herbes de Provence
- Red Curry Pork - Tender basted roast pork, smoked paprika and cilantro jasmine enhanced with red curry coconut mango chutney
- Bouillabaisse - Mediterranean seafood stew of tender sole, clams, shrimp and Prince Edward Island mussels
- Short Rib - Slow-braised short rib of beef with white truffle and basil mash
- Chicken Piccatta - Italian marinated chicken breast, sautéed Swiss chard and sundried tomato with caper Buerre Blanc
- Plateau du Fromage - Chef’s selection of creamy and sharp international cheeses
- Gelato - Seasonal rich European ice cream
- New York Cheesecake Classic - Traditional, rich cheesecake with bing cherry compote
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Chocolate Truffle Dream - Dark Belgium chocolate infused with fresh cream, amaretto inside a buttery pastry
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
This is what new york is all about. We were lucky to have a great night to see the sights. They were amazing just what you picture you your head and heart. Food great a group fantastic to make a really memorable night u will recommend this trip above all others to friends coming later in the tear
I had booked this cruise for a business group of 14 as part of a weekend getaway to New York and I was not disappointed. Everything from the boat and it's atmosphere to the food and service was absolutely fantastic!! Everyone in my group thought this was the highlight of our weekend.