- 3-hour luxury dinner cruise in New York City
- Soak up incredible vistas of the Manhattan and Brooklyn skylines
- Admire up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Battery Park, Freedom Tower and more
- Indulge in an elegant 3-course dinner and enjoy live jazz entertainment and dancing
- Treat a loved one to the Romance Dinner Cruise upgrade, with a private table, roses and French sparkling wine
- Opt for the First Class option to enjoy a VIP table, premium open bar and more
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You can't beat the views from this boat with its glass walls and ceiling. An elegant dinner, live jazz and outdoor strolling decks set the scene for romance. Treat your loved one and add an upgrade with roses and French sparkling wine!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Cheers!!!Photo by: KEVIN L
and quot;Wedding Anniversary ...Photo by: KEVIN L
Breath taking City lights on ...Photo by: Joanne V
Freezing on Deck!Photo by: Scott M
view from the boatPhoto by: S J P
20120429_1344Photo by: Douglas
United Kingdom, 04 2012
DessertPhoto by: mildred g
DessertPhoto by: mildred g
LibertyPhoto by: mildred g
New York Day 2 022 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 047 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 025 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 026 (2)Photo by: Susan C
New York Day 2 038 (4)Photo by: Susan C
The view by night is ...Photo by: Amber M
My husband surprised me with ...Photo by: Amber M
Our dessert and birthday ...Photo by: Desmond O
Ireland, 03 2010
What You Can Expect
Head to Chelsea Piers in the evening to board your luxury cruise, an elegant vessel featuring fully enclosed glass walls and ceiling and a revolutionary deck layout that gives every table a great view of the live entertainment. Get cozy in the climate-controlled cabin or head to the two outdoor viewing decks as your expert captain takes you along the Hudson River, New York Harbor and East River.
The moment you step aboard, live jazz performed by talented musicians provides the perfect ambiance for sipping drinks and admiring the Manhattan skyline. Get up-close views of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), Battery Park, Colgate Clock, Governor’s Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan Bridge.
Have your camera ready as you cruise by Ellis Island and the stately Statue of Liberty! As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, you’ll be served a gourmet dinner at your table (see Itinerary for sample menu). Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience.
After dinner, your jazz entertainment resumes, this time with Broadway hits in cabaret style. The evening crescendos with upbeat dance music from the Big Band era to Motown to today’s favorites. Dancing on the spacious hardwood dance floor is encouraged, and musicians are happy to accept requests!
Romance Dinner Cruise
For a more romantic experience, enjoy your dinner at a private table just for you and your sweetheart. Admire your table's half-dozen roses, and pop open a bottle of French sparkling wine to toast to this magical evening with two souvenir Champagne flutes.
First Class Dinner Cruise
Upgrade to First Class for the ultimate luxury experience! Sip a cocktail from the premium open bar and enjoy an amuse bouche (palate teaser) at your own private table before dinner. With this option, an exceptional evening becomes a true VIP event.
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Spring Salad du Jour - Daily salad creation inspired by our executive chef
- Blue Stone Crab Cake - Lump crab dusted in blue cornmeal served with cilantro corn salad, roasted garlic aioli, and apricot habanero jam
- Wild Mushroom Strudel - Rustic mushroom duxelle in phyllo with balsamic reduction, pecorino Romano and truffle oil
- Tamarind Duck Summer Roll -Tamarind and ginger-infused duck roll with daikon, Napa cabbage, vermicelli, cucumber, carrot, served with a Ponzu reduction and apple wasabi puree
- Merguez Tasting - Spicy lamb sausage, heirloom tomato and onion jam served with herb crostini and crème fraiche
- Braised Short Rib of Beef -Tender beef short rib, garlic and veal jus accompanied with smoked Gouda mashed potato, roasted root vegetables and gremolata
- Ginger Roasted Chatham Cod - Seared cod filet with roasted pineapple and mango chutney served with citrus-infused quinoa
- Amish Roast Chicken - Roasted with herbs de Provence served with root vegetable mélange and thyme demi-glace
- Pernil - Slow-roasted pork shoulder, citrus garlic jus served with saffron yucca gratin
- Farm to Table Beggar’s Purse - Roasted spring vegetables in a puff pastry served with tomato fondue and Swiss chard
- Plateau du Fromage - Chef’s selection of creamy and sharp international cheeses
- Sorbeto - Frozen dessert made with seasonal fruit juices
- Homestyle Seasonal Cheesecake - Rich cheesecake with seasonal toppings
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Chocolate Truffle Dream - Dark Belgium chocolate infused with fresh cream, amaretto inside a buttery pastry
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
AWESOME!!!! I highly recommend this dinner cruise. The live band were fabulous, fantastic food, service was great and AMAZING views! We had a wonderful night.
What a fab evening! Loved our window seat with the upgrade of flowers, champagne and the gift of champagne flutes. It was the perfect treat for our honeymoon. We had a nice photograph taken too in front of the Statue of Liberty.
The food was lovely and our waitress was lovely. Very friendly and we were waited on well despite her appearing to have to spread herself a bit thin around the various tables. She did an amazing job.
The views were stunning and the length of trip was perfect allowing you time to enjoy your food as well as the views and take photographs too.
On leaving the staff were all lined up to say goodbye which was a really nice touch as well as the cookies and for me to decline one must have meant I had a really good meal!!
Many thanks for making it a very special night for our honeymoon.